Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Quick Promotion(s)

Omni

logo4.gif

10-13-09- Promotions

Okay! First up, sMod.

Super Moderator

CeeJay - This is going to be hard to say, as I have no-where to start, I'll just give it a go. Ceejay has been working hard to keep PW stable in so many ways. While working with the staff and with members, CeeJay has become an essential part to the PW team. We can't thank him enough with his work ethic and ability to deal with almost any problem that has come his way, as well as, the effort he has put forward into making PW a better place to be. CeeJay, we're proud to say that you have passed your trial as a moderator with flying colours and have raised the bar to what it is to set the example. Congratulations, we look forward in seeing you prosper even farther.

Tyler - Tyler has been with PW from the very beginning, loyal and proud to be apart of it. Not only that, but he has helped by giving as much advice as he could and helped PW get off its rear at the start. Tyler has given reports, followed along the example of the other moderators and has the will to help. Now he gets that chance to go even further, step up and help even more. We expect the best from you Tyler and congratulations on your Trial Moderator rank.

On a side note: SM and HM promotions will be coming out later, want to get noticed? Send reports, lead by example, stay on topic, help out, and be mature. That's all we ask for. With hard work, comes recognition.

Grats you guys are both cute :3

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

big grats to my m8 tyler and Ceejay. they really deserve there promotion. im so happy for them

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you