Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[FOE] [SATURDAY TRIP] [91 PEOPLE] [OCTOBER 17]

Toxic SlaY

75ed.png

Site | Applications | FoeTube

Today Foe started our trip with an epic pull, hitting our peak at 91 people. This was our best pull in a long time, and we're quite proud of it. We defeated MM twice, as well as other clans. Good fight to everyone. Was a fun day.

mcgmf6.png

FoeTube Video of Today's Trip

mcgmf6.png

24wstp4.png

Foe Starting - 91

MM Starting - 87

Foe Ending - 75

Our scouts told us that MM were east of clanwars up on those hills. We potted up and charged them. Was a very big fight, tons of opts from both clans, but we came out in the end with the victory.

091017212410.png

091017212232.png

2vdmt4w.png

e88oyq.png

Pic1-1.png

091017212326.png

mcgmf6.png

24wstp4.png

Round #2

Foe Starting - 85ish

MM Starting - 75-80

Foe Ending - 73

We charged alter with intentions to kill HF, but we found MM there as well. HF decided to get off us so we wanted to respect them and not fight back. We charged south to fight MM. We held our ground at the altar itself and were able to take out MM. Another good fight.

091017225433.png

i2t4zc.jpg

091017215641.png

091017225608.png

091017225621.png

mcgmf6.png

Random Pictures that are ownage.

167ror4.jpg

091017232144.png

091017232320.png

091017234403.png

mcgmf6.png

That'll be all for the Saturday topic. We also beat CP, IR, E (well, ran them straight into clanwars), and Fi.

Good fight everyone, respect MM.

See you all Sunday for more serious runescape.

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how defeating CP E and FI now goes without info is just slapped in the end "oh yea we also beat .." lol I guess those were quick fights as each clan literally just ran into safe area as we charged them :/

Gf MM as always

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Funny how defeating CP E and FI now goes without info is just slapped in the end "oh yea we also beat .." lol I guess those were quick fights as each clan literally just ran into safe area as we charged them :/

Gf MM as always

HAHAHAHAHA.... NO! :blink:

Great work foe, not much other clans could do.

A pic from you guys crashing our fight along with several other clans involved, me standing in the middle of FOE.

091018073953.png

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

u guys r malice like 30 people[?] pking with lobs and stop saying we r "crashing" when we just run into u after owning tlp at giants. And u were probs not with the clan because u can see at ur clanchat ur clan was regrouping at bh w90

OT: great trip guys, gj

We had 50.

You did crash, but we don't care... It'd the wilderness.

We were regrouping BECAUSE we got killed when you crashed.

Glad thats all cleared up.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Pulling 90 isn't that impressive from the top two clan's anymore.

Lol?

I'd rather them be pulling as low as possible - gives the rest of us a better chance to hold our ground for that extra bit longer.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

u guys r malice like 30 people[?] pking with lobs and stop saying we r "crashing" when we just run into u after owning tlp at giants. And u were probs not with the clan because u can see at ur clanchat ur clan was regrouping at bh w90

OT: great trip guys, gj

Actually, it was Malice vs TLP above FOG, and I think it was EOP who charged in to create a cluster. Malice grouped up and started attacking EOP, at which point I noticed TLP had disappeared. I got a fall in and hurried up to hills to charge TLP as it looked like they were headed to single. While fighting them, FOE and I believe CY both entered the area and cleared us both.

Anyways, nice attendance FOE. Looks like you're taking turns with MM in huge turnouts.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I really don't want this to seem like a flame or bait or anything like that, It's just I want to find out what really happened at MM vs FOE at alter.

We knew you were coming so we go into alter, then HF rushes in and kills all of our high levels but then FOE rushes in and stops at gap and waits for HF to leave then as we have no high levels left they run in and fight MM. What was up with that?

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png