Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Amount of Pure Clans.

Zell

Ive noticed that there are MANY Pure Clans around at the moment.

Im wondering if there is an increase in the amount of clans right now compared to the past.

Is the amount of clans at a peak right now? If so, why do you think that? Are my observations wrong and theres the normal amount of 20-30/40 Pure Clans around?

If someone could try to put together a list of every Pure Clan open right now, thatd be cool.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

The Pure clan World if definitely growing, not onlyis there more pure clans, but clans generally have more members than they use to.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

The Pure clan World if definitely growing, not onlyis there more pure clans, but clans generally have more members than they use to.

I believe the return of PvP/BH in the wilderness and how you can PK these days is what brought back a lot of Pures/is motivating people to make create them again, thus giving clans more members :]

152c4s9.jpg

My opinion on the pure clans is that they are growing but not at there peak, but nowadays most clans do not have as much people in it and are less competitve, flame, and just basically **** around with each other. Back in the day there were a certain amount of clans but they were overall a strong influenced on the pure community. I rather have less clans with more competition than 20 clans flaming and crashing with some ******** excuse like we don't like them.

mkygcz.jpg

Pures are on the downfall at the moment, merely because there are way better alternatives for pking. People who generally make a pure are like no-honoring, then becoming tired of it and getting def. I don't see the low amount of clans as a significant bad thing though, even though more would be better and bring a larger diversity.

243p9p4.png

I remember there used to be thirty of so clans on the PCR list, now it's 21

Pure clans are on the downfall, pures itself aren't

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I have only been seeing little clans who fade away within months, even weeks.

Yeah, Ive noticed this as well..but it seems new clans are opening just as fast as new clans are closing to me.

I remember there used to be thirty of so clans on the PCR list, now it's 21

Pure clans are on the downfall, pures itself aren't

I agree, to an extent.

No, less clans, more members into top clans, that's all. Plus there's way more people who are in more than one pure clan (higher level one and a low req one), so that contributes for what seems like a lot of clans.

hmm, interesting point of view tbh.

ak was here

wtf? please properly contribute to the topic or dont post at all... :confused:

152c4s9.jpg

The top clans are still growing

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Theres probably a similar ammount of clans on average as they've ever been, its just the ones at the lower end of the power spectrum make absolutely no impact as opposed to "back then" (PCL, Wildy) when it was possible for almost any clan to make a relatively noticeably impact

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

i think alot more lower clans emerged during the PCL era where you could set fights, and generally fight only people your lvl.. now that PCL is gone and they get wrecked if they go out into the wild and can be attacked by any lvl clan there are more members leaving lower lvl clans.. or closing them and joining high lvl clans.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

Obviously there are less, since 2 years ago was much more enjoyable. Hopefully things will rise, can't see things going back to the way they were with the old wilderness though.

They say the best rappers have died, so make way for the best rapper alive - 360.

There was a ridiculous amount of clans just before the end of the wilderness and the funny thing is on a good day #15 could compete with #5. We don't really get to see that now as clans are really getting a bridge between say ranks #1-#5 compared to anyone outside the #15

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

I have only been seeing little clans who fade away within months, even weeks.

I agree with this. Pure Clans aren't as healthy as they were in the past. I think pure-clans now have more members than they did, but the same med-level and high level clans have been around for a while now, while the lower ones seem to not really go anywhere.

There's a way bigger gap between clans now than there ever was

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

You'd have to have been around clans when the old wild was here to actually compare.

Personally, I feel that there are MORE clans, but most of them are low level clans that fail after a month or two. The bigger clans are growing, but don't have as much as an influence as they used to (IE: Back in the old wild no one would dare try and hunt MM or FI down if they were peaking, but now adays clans like this will get crashed during the middle of a fight and no one will think anything about it). Theres only a few clans that emerged during the BH/Cw era that have made a difference, like M and Dp, but in reality they just make up for other clans that have closed like Th and Tgg. So, not much has changed.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

\like M and Dp, but in reality they just make up for other clans that have closed like Th and Tgg. So, not much has changed.

I feel like strangling you.

- Or did I take that the wrong way?

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png