Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CruellySin

Cruelly Sin

Most clans know me as "Crave" the flamer. I was Ex OB/SMD/CR/Ax. Most just didnt suit me most died.

I have recently been a non flamer for 2 days which is amazing for me haha Most will agree. But I enjoy rs to much and rather have a good rep than a bad.

My stats are:

091026055117.png

Getting 70+ range than swing 70+ magic.

I'm going to be a "failed pure" cause i like being diff and I just really dont care.

thanks for replying. Thanks if you didnt.

Check out #tlp and www.tlp-rs.com when you reach 70mage/range, you will be eligible for full member requirements, hope to see you join our p2p mastery! (:

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

I gotta say I hate you with a ******* passion, but if you have really changed, try checking out either Vo, M, DP, or Ir

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Come to Malice if you're willing to cut the flamming for good. We're strong about every member treating each other with respect.

www.clanmalice.com to see our website.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Crave the only reason why u left was because of Mrs Formal...

Come back :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Crave the only reason why u left was because of Mrs Formal...

Come back :)

When i still see leaders recruiting when this kid gets kicked from every clan he has been in or he leaves a clan after a day.... and your still willing to recruit him lol, Hormone how desperate are you to get members.

As i said he got kicked within the first 10 mins of being in my clan, but really i do not care just warning you guys and im sure most of you know his ways.

He will cause flames between your members and after you accept him and members end up quitting, then maybe you will learn your lesson, lucky i got rid of him before anything happend.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Come to E we like flamers. I got HC because I'm good at flaming.

This :laugh: .

Bob and scott will teach you how to flame like the true masters!

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Come to Malice if you're willing to cut the flamming for good. We're strong about every member treating each other with respect.

www.clanmalice.com to see our website.

#malice

http://www.clanmalice.com/forums

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png