Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's P2P Sunday

Bob

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah cool :P :X Even after IR's propaganda about how they used us as their "toilets" which is funny. Seeing they get cleared by us in F2P in 5 seconds and get pretty much owned in p2p :D

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

U guys want vids? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YE8I-MkWeo

Finally got it up. It's 100% clear that we tea-bagged you :-) You guys are talking about these all mighty clusters yet we only got clustered by a few of your bursts (lmfao) at the start. Nice

Lmfao your vid just proves you wrong

This ^^

L0l

You want comments? Fine.

1. Don't talk about members bringing range only, I see Epidemic members in initiate and blue/red dhide in P2P.

Sorry but hopping and charging would still classify as moments, if you want a time interval...probably a minute or 2? I don't think any clan could lose many opts in that short amount of time.

3. We had friends from other clans with us, they wanted to come have fun. The specific person you pointed out was in EOP on another account but couldn't access it for who knows what reason. Last time I checked there wasn't a specific set of rules like the PCR rules for weekend trips saying you couldn't bring friends. I mean, this is a game played for entertainment after all.

4. Penislovers is my clan chat, *****.

***** runs this topic.

Also, you had your fair share of non-clan members such as that Swimma12321 or w/e kid so you have no room to talk.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I like how almost no IR leadership has commented on any of the things in my picture. Ie the guy who only brings range to a p2p fight, you guys saying thoes are your ops "moments before the fight" while you morons havent even hopped yet, the only person i bothered looking up isnt even on your ml, and you have some random kid in your clan chat who isnt even in ir. Also, why is your clan chat named "penislovers"?

I think you can figure out why many of us chose not to bother replying by yourself, if you re-read your post and consider the maturity of it.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

You want comments? Fine.

1. Don't talk about members bringing range only, I see Epidemic members in initiate and blue/red dhide in P2P.

Sorry but hopping and charging would still classify as moments, if you want a time interval...probably a minute or 2? I don't think any clan could lose many opts in that short amount of time.

3. We had friends from other clans with us, they wanted to come have fun. The specific person you pointed out was in EOP on another account but couldn't access it for who knows what reason. Last time I checked there wasn't a specific set of rules like the PCR rules for weekend trips saying you couldn't bring friends. I mean, this is a game played for entertainment after all.

4. Penislovers is my clan chat, *****.

1. Even if they are in blue/ red dhide they still end up kicking your ass despite being a F2P based clan, and you being P2P based.

2.You're an idiot.

3.No-one can have fun in IR, they're **** and always been ****. If it's a game played for entertainment, accept the loss and get on with your life. And there are certain rules, if you're going to bring friends each trip from other clans, obviously ppl are going to classify that as "IR+ (other clan) + (other clan)" it's only common sense, so don't ***** about it and make excuses.

4.Penislovers is all of IR, *****.

OWNED! Lol ^

/facepalm IR ranks

Edit- To zoey, get the **** off this topic and there won't be any ***** posting on it anymore.

Signature removed

1. Even if they are in blue/ red dhide they still end up kicking your ass despite being a F2P based clan, and you being P2P based.

3.No-one can have fun in IR, they're **** and always been ****. If it's a game played for entertainment, accept the loss and get on with your life. And there are certain rules, if you're going to bring friends each trip from other clans, obviously ppl are going to classify that as "IR+ (other clan) + (other clan)" it's only common sense, so don't ***** about it and make excuses.

/facepalm IR ranks

Edit- To zoey, get the **** off this topic and there won't be any ***** posting on it anymore.

1. You haven't ever beat us?!?!

3. Lmfao, people play the game to have fun, that's why they join a clan and stay in it; because it's fun. You must be retarded to actually think we don't enjoy doing what we do.

/facepalm E ranks

Edit- Are you saying you have a ****** then, because that's the only thing I could see as what you meant by that.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

The facts remain.

You were no way near clearing us at Hut.

You only survived because DP cut our returners off from FOG about 2 minutes before they crashed.

Even in 10+ NON IR (including 99 statted EOP and Ax) you could not beat us, and would of proberly been cleared in about 30 seconds without EOP and Ax.

Argue with the facts above and ur a retard ^^

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

1. You haven't ever beat us?!?!

3. Lmfao, people play the game to have fun, that's why they join a clan and stay in it; because it's fun. You must be retarded to actually think we don't enjoy doing what we do.

/facepalm E ranks

Edit- Are you saying you have a ****** then, because that's the only thing I could see as what you meant by that.

1. We beat you outopted in CWA 3 times, we beat you last 2 weeks in p2p out of the 3 weeks we took seriously in p2p, you've got **** on too many times. Accept it already, you're ****.

3. No1 plays RS for fun, we join a clan and stay in it because we want it to succeed. You must be retarded to actually think you do something in rs to enjoy.

What happened to 2 and 4?

/facepalm shittest leader ever in pure clanning, and IR

Signature removed

1. Debatable on who won or lost, he was complaining about the gear and so was I, nice try on changing the topic.

2. I won, nice logic

3. We have fun, while you were out on Friday picking on low clans, we had a fun maul war with DP, check the topic bro. I wasn't making excuses about friends coming, I was blatantly stating that no one gave a **** because we were having fun.

4. Don't need to respond, you have Sandra.

By the way, I'm surprised people still think dealing with 2 more clans instead of just your own is easier and helps you.

I guess I'll follow suit and go with the classic /facepalm Epidemic.

I'll ignore the first "4" idiot responses you put down, it's not worth my finger energy, but..

I'm suprised you still think IR is a p2p based clan and beat E when it had to team with 2 other clans to try to beat a F2P based clan, and still lost.

I guess I'll follow suit and go with the classic /facepalm IR

Signature removed

I think Zo should be banned.

I'm still wondering how he got through the registration system with that reCaptcha...

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I