Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bro--of--str Searching

Bro--of--str

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bro :) long time.

READ YOUR PM ON SITE.

More info down page.

Our Reqs are 70 stat.

fesig.png

Forums | Members list | #CLAN-FE |

[ Our member list got hacked im making a new one ]

V. Why you should join Final Existence.

1. An excellent community

2. A high standard

3. Leadership.

4. Respect.

6. All-Around Events

You get free cookies!; no you cannot see the carfax report.

44123308t.jpg

32962367.jpg

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

What 13th said.

If you don't meet MM reqs and want a clan I'd go with Malice. They seem to have a lot of fun.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

bro of str i remember u from divinity im 1p0t nudr0op slash no ikamimaru

join epidemic mate ur a good member and very experienced i would love for u to join we have weekly sucessfull trips in f2p and p2p and mini wars almost every day come try it out u wont be disapointed

edit: ix die xi and hot arrows have also joined epidemic and lovin it

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

I remember you <3 It's me, EaB/Eat a Badger

Honestly you described Epidemic, we have tons of weekday events, amazing trips, extraordinary leadership, and are f2p based to fit your requirements.

I don't believe in making long posts on topics that lie about their clans, so check us out at #epidemic and see for yourself.

Also, if you have any questions, you can pm me (BadgerAFK) on IRC, I'm always online and if I don't respond immediately I promise I will.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I'm searching for any type of Pure clan(Mainly F2P Based, but I will get P2P if required), I really don't care what the levels requirements are, but the clan itself must meet the following expectations or I won't consider:

- Active Forums

- Weekly PK Trips, Miniwars

- Active and Smart Leaders

That is all I ask for.

And the misconception that I was a part of Devastation(I myself have never been a part of Devastation, I quit RS for a while and my Bro joined that clan without asking me, now I'm back so I AM NOT apart of Devastation)

Past Clans/Experience

- A lot, just pm me for more info, I have been in pure clans for forawhile so I know what clans expect from their members(activeness etc.)

Stats

60 Attack

89 Strength

20 Defence

80 Hitpoints

Other stats not worth mentioning.

Thanks.

Corrupt Pures.

We are f2p based, but do some p2p.

We have an extremely active forum.

We have weekly f2p pk trips and constant mini's each day.

All of our leaders are active. We have Drunk, Ibugppl, Chain, Honey, etc.

You meet our req's completely. all of our information is in my signature. Check us out. We are the #4 F2p Clan pulled roughly 60 to each trip for the past month or so. We also pull around 40 to p2p things and what not.

#Clan-CP

Or

Pm me. [CP]Pink

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

You're always welcome to idle in "Foe Channel" CC whenever you are on Rs, just so you can meet other pures who are pking, or just make friends and have a friendly conversation. You don't have to be in the clan to join either, it's just a place to hang out and have fun. There's absolutely no pressure to join if you do go in the CC, mains and pures and skillers alike can idle in there. Come check it out sometime, just to see what you think.

Our forums are www.foe-rs.com and our Irc channel is #finalownage , if you want to idle in either of those as well. We have a great community, active forums and a special channel for members who are interested in pking throughout the week (not just on weekends). We have two P2p trips on weekends and 1 F2p trip, plus fun events from time to time that the members themselves organize. We are strictly an honor clan and we do our very best to weed out members in the clan who choose not to follow our honor code.

If you do decide that you ARE in fact interested in joining, all of the individuals with a rank in the CC (above a smileyface), or anyone halfop+ (orange colored named, if you use SwiftKit) in the IRC will be able to tell you what Foe is like and possibly help you with any questions you might have. I am also willing to answer any questions you might have as well. My Irc nick is to the left.

Good luck in whatever clan you decide to join. :happy:

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~