Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bro--of--str Searching

Bro--of--str

I'm searching for any type of Pure clan(Mainly F2P Based, but I will get P2P if required), I really don't care what the levels requirements are, but the clan itself must meet the following expectations or I won't consider:

- Active Forums

- Weekly PK Trips, Miniwars

- Active and Smart Leaders

That is all I ask for.

And the misconception that I was a part of Devastation(I myself have never been a part of Devastation, I quit RS for a while and my Bro joined that clan without asking me, now I'm back so I AM NOT apart of Devastation)

Past Clans/Experience

- A lot, just pm me for more info, I have been in pure clans for forawhile so I know what clans expect from their members(activeness etc.)

Stats

60 Attack

89 Strength

20 Defence

80 Hitpoints

Other stats not worth mentioning.

Thanks.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were that guy from Dy that constantly flamed other clans, I bid you not to put an application up at clanmalice.com

Are you talking about DV(Devastation) or DY(Divinity). I was never apart of Devastation.

As for Divinity, please show some proof of me flaming other clans when I was in DY. Honestly why would I flame clans if I was in DY, wouldn't that be contradictory because DY leaders would have kicked me out as, as it IT WAS A RULE in DY to not flame other clans.

Still searching.

I would have to say

Try out IR they would probably be your best choice. They are #1 p2p med and Are comming for F2p

Try them out!

#irclan

http://www.irrs.ipbfree.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Sup Bro its me.. Theresafinau / Igor 555 / R4in F4ll

You lead me in Trilogy, and i was in TGG and Dy with you for a while

I lead #Anxiety now come check it out also TGG " Might " Reopen so if you miss being in them maybe stick around in #TGG For a couple of weeks or so...

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Probably

This guy tells me VD needs me and than comes on here to flamebait. :confused:

Anyways, please keep this thread clean and give me a break guys. I just got back to runescape and want to look for a fresh new clan to join.

Anymore posts with spam/flaming will just be reported.

Thanks.

Sup Bro its me.. Theresafinau / Igor 555 / R4in F4ll

You lead me in Trilogy, and i was in TGG and Dy with you for a while

I lead #Anxiety now come check it out also TGG " Might " Reopen so if you miss being in them maybe stick around in #TGG For a couple of weeks or so...

Thanks, I'll take your offer into consideration

I would have to say

Try out IR they would probably be your best choice. They are #1 p2p med and Are comming for F2p

Try them out!

#irclan

http://www.irrs.ipbfree.com

Wow, IR has improved a lot, I'll take your offer into consideration as well. =]

Nobody in VD told you VD need you, after telling us you've been scamming/hacking (which I won't go into because I don't want to start an argument) I'm surprised you were even welcome, so don't try and give us a hard time because Tori decided to reply 'probably' to something which is true, obviously Tori is going to flame you for whatever reason you two dislike each other, but yeah

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

This guy tells me VD needs me and than comes on here to flamebait. :confused:

Anyways, please keep this thread clean and give me a break guys. I just got back to runescape and want to look for a fresh new clan to join.

Anymore posts with spam/flaming will just be reported.

Thanks.

Thanks, I'll take your offer into consideration

Wow, IR has improved a lot, I'll take your offer into consideration as well. =]

=] ok see you there i hope my IRC nick is [iR]Barr

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Nobody in VD told you VD need you, after telling us you've been scamming/hacking (which I won't go into because I don't want to start an argument) I'm surprised you were even welcome, so don't try and give us a hard time because Tori decided to reply 'probably' to something which is true, obviously Tori is going to flame you for whatever reason you two dislike each other, but yeah

Haha didn't need me? explain why whenever I went online on RS I'd get pms from marc and other vd members telling me to go on IRC and either come back/re-join the clan. :bunny:

Haha didn't need me? explain why whenever I went online on RS I'd get pms from marc and other vd members telling me to go on IRC and either come back/re-join the clan. :bunny:

Because asking a founder to rejoin his own clan means we need you? We've surpassed the mark you took VD to, doesn't really seem like we need you. There's no doubting you have experience in clans and would help, but I'm sure we'll be fine without you. Have fun in Anxiety.

:bunny:

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Everyone says "join our clan" but I'll give you a good few reasons to join Epidemic...

-#3 in F2P solid, growing constantly and haven't stopped since their re-birth. Remember when DY and E were fighting 1 year ago in their rivalry? E is now fighting MM/FOE for top posistions. Shows how much potential it has.

-#7 in P2P after it came back to it seriously 4 weeks ago, beat IR in P2P, (claim to be the #1 P2P Med clan.)

-We have Plode

-Experienced and Smart leaders with a vast experience of the Pure Clan world and how it works.

-Active Community

-We have Plode

-We get ATLEAST 1 Prep a week, ATLEAST 5 minis a day, and always 2 mandatory trips - Saturday - F2P Trip , Sunday - P2P Trip.

tl;dr - We've grown a lot since you left and I'd like for you to check us out, despite the past differences we've had [iF any lol]

www.Epidemic-RS.com

#Epidemic

www.Youtube.com/EpidemicVideos - To see our fights, before you consider joining us I highly reccomend you watch some of our vids.

Signature removed

You know us, you know what kind of clan we are. We've had some issues in the past I believe but if you're willing to leave it behind, we are too.

Good luck picking the right clan.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Hey Bro, long time no see, you should join IR, you know what we're capable of. Fun trips, cool people and good times, as well as a colorful history with some clans you've been a part of, we'd love to have you.

Stop by #irclan or Http://IRrs.ipbfree.com if you have any questions.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Hey man, I remember you from way back, can't remember the clan that you lead/was a part of but I remember you from some visits with TGG :D

I'm in IR now and I really like it and I think you would too.

It's what you're looking for :D

1324349220-wtZL.png 1324349220-wbXV.png 1324349220-hZh7.png

1324349220-uLBh.png 1324349220-5ZQB.png 1324348612-BOs3.png

1324345218-PhRy.png 1324342569-IaAr.png

Sup bros idk if you remember me but I joined VD for a bit on my low level once when you were leader, was a nice community, I remember you from there.

If you wanna check out IR, come to www.irrs.ipbfree.com, or #IRclan and pm me, I'm [-Tal-] or [iR]Tal or Tal|Away, I think you should definitely give us a chance seeing as your past clan was so closely linked to us. We would love to have you, you'd be a great contribution to our already good F2P events and excellent P2P events.

Hope to see you soon.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.