Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bro--of--str Searching

Bro--of--str

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bro, I would like to invite you to join Uncontrollable. We're a FTP and PTP based clan that is interested in a lot of PKing and Warring. In fact, we are set up to have a couple weekly PK events, and we're starting this weekend.

We are very new, and would love someone like you joining us. Please consider Uncontrollable, and feel free to stop in our site you wish.

.:: UNCONTROLLED SINCE DAY ONE ::.
Forums | Memberlist | Recruitment Topic

50 Years From Now, When You Look Back At Your Life, Don't You Want To Say You Had The Guts To Get In The Car?
halo2m.png
Successes Only Last Until Someone Screws Them Up, Failures Are Forever.

Eruption of Pures.

We are having better weekly PK trips.

If you like to mini-war, we beast in Mini-Warring.

We're a F2P based clan, with a little P2P every now and then.

IRC: #Clan-EOP

Forums: www.EruptionOfPures.ipbfree.com

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

I would say malice but i hear your a flamelord.

So DP

Nice.

Anyway, if your looking for a good active clan that PK's in both servers, join DP!

Visit us at www.dp-rs.com or #DPures.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I would say malice but i hear your a flamelord.

So DP

Nice.

Anyway, if your looking for a good active clan that PK's in both servers, join DP!

Visit us at www.dp-rs.com or #DPures.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Try EOP, they have a nice community and they do a lot of f2p events. Their the #1 mini-warring clan so you can look forward to having several mini's a day. If you ever want p2p but not too much of it, they have that aswell. They're very laid-back and I'm sure you would like it.

100620235240.png

GF Joe

if u dont come back 2 VD, IR i guess bro and hi

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Are you talking about DV(Devastation) or DY(Divinity). I was never apart of Devastation.

As for Divinity, please show some proof of me flaming other clans when I was in DY. Honestly why would I flame clans if I was in DY, wouldn't that be contradictory because DY leaders would have kicked me out as, as it IT WAS A RULE in DY to not flame other clans.

Still searching.

Was just trying out reverse psychology

obviously doesn't work :(

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Nice recorvering idiot.

"And the misconception that I was a part of Devastation(I myself have never been a part of Devastation, I quit RS for a while and my Bro joined that clan without asking me, now I'm back so I AM NOT apart of Devastation)"

You know that's me right? I'm not your bro ******.

10122007thedayrunescape.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not gonna write you another huge ass essay because you should already know how I feel about you, but it would really make me happy if you joined EOP, and you would be really happy in EOP as well.

#clan-eop

http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png