Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[DP]Saturday F2P PKing Trip[DP]

Cronic Ko

i would like to have some changes in your topic

1st: on your first fight with malice, u hit us on a log in and our opts werent 45-50.. they were 40

2nd: malice opts at the cluster **** were 35, not 45

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

1st: on your first fight with malice, u hit us on a log in and our opts werent 45-50.. they were 40

this.

Proud Ex-Ascendency Council
Proud Ex-Malice Member
Proud Ex-Epidemic Member
Proud Ex-Destructive Pures Member
Proud Founder of the Management

i would like to have some changes in your topic

We didnt hit you on log in, i was physically scouting you guys.

You logged in and hit a few people ran up and down then we came and hit you guys.

We'll change your starting ops to 40.

Proud Leader of Destructive Pures
71k1gj.png

oixjk1.png
2uqdfgh.png2niu1dj.pngsy1cur.png

Goodjob DP. But you guys were only sort of winning at one point because IR crashed us from the north. We pushed them in cw and then youg uys re-rushed us lol ( happend 2x ).

Pics from my point of view ( I started with low pray and low food since we didnt bank + get pray ). I banked during the fight.

Start:

091114235255.png

Pushing:

091114235345.png

091114235508.png

Here I had banked ( we had just cleared IR when we regrouped @ med vulc and then you guys rushed us lol...)

091115000159.png

IR kept attacking us north but we kept making htem run in cw while we also fought you guys.

091115000447.png

091115000537.png

Then went to own IR north and then you guys rushed us again lol.

091115000648.png

Was a goodfight. Although stupid how IR rushed us and after we had pushed IR in cw you guys would re-rush us again.

Goodluck and have fun on your trip today :P Keep up the opts ^_^

heartline8.gif

Another good trip :)

@ Malice - you hop in the stupidest place I have ever seen, why make life so hard for yourselves

@ CP - Our fight got crashed but like the pics show we were pushing you to the portal constantly and losing no one

091114221934.png

That pic is before any crashing happened and all of CP is running away or getting killed.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

you hit malice on log i heard i thought you done that to malice on the other weekend also :S haha.

Well done dp.....

Tbh thats ********, Malice was completly there unless they had like 40-50 people logged in already, in which case it doesint matter. It seems like a good excuse for getting destroyed.

Seriously? I cant beleive your actually trying to use that as an excuse, look at the picutres you werent just logging in. Complete bull ****.

That guy wasn't even in Malice LMAO so don't take his word.

We weren't hit on log in... We had logged in and had problems with the CC and were trying to fix them... We had like 5-10 fallen in in a separate pile who were having the CC issues.

-Note- This isn't an excuse for us losing, your options clearly would have raped us even if we had the attacking favour.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png