Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Give me script ideas

on $*:TEXT:/^[!.]clankick/Si:#: {  if ($nick isop $chan) {	if ($2) && (!$3) {	  clankick $2 $nick	}	else notice $nick ***7 [Error] You must specify clan tags to ban.  }  else notice $nick ***7 [Error] You do not have the required access to perform this command.}alias clankick {   var %f = 1   while (%f <= $nick($chan,0)) { 	if ($1 isin $nick($chan,%f)) { 	  ban -k $chan $nick($chan,%f) Clan Tags ban on7 $1 by7 $2 $+ .	  inc %f 	} 	else inc %f   } }

Untested but it should work, if there are any problems just post here

Jamie` what exactly do you want with the great orb project?

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Fire Cape Guide for Pures
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

not untill you take off the autokb off [MM]Bot and hook up my 3 access again in #Mayhem-Makers :@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Do what the ban message says.

i would like you make me a script called aliases which i can set flip myself on my remote and i can set it or view it.

not sure what you mean by "called aliases..."

but this is what I gathered:

on $*:TEXT:/^[!.]flip/Si:#: {  if ($nick isreg $chan) { notice $nick Error: You do not have the required access to perform this command }   else { 	if (%flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] ) { notice $nick Current flip items for $chan are: %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] }	else { notice $nick Error: No flip items are currently set	}  }}alias setflip {set %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] $1- echo -a Flip item for $chan set to: %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ]msg $chan A new flip item has been set for $chan}

cbf making it look pretty so you can do it yourself

edit: again, untested, if there are any problems just post here

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

Do what the ban message says.

not sure what you mean by "called aliases..."

but this is what I gathered:

on $*:TEXT:/^[!.]flip/Si:#: {  if ($nick isreg $chan) { notice $nick Error: You do not have the required access to perform this command }   else { 	if (%flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] ) { notice $nick Current flip items for $chan are: %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] }	else { notice $nick Error: No flip items are currently set	}  }}alias setflip {set %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] $1- echo -a Flip item for $chan set to: %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ]msg $chan A new flip item has been set for $chan}

cbf making it look pretty so you can do it yourself

edit: again, untested, if there are any problems just post here

[Tue] [20:55:37] <@[TGG]Joseph> !setflip test

[Tue] [20:55:37] <+[JH]GrandExchange> *** (MERCH): A new flip item has been set by [TGG]Joseph!

[Tue] [20:55:53] <@[TGG]Joseph> !flip

[Tue] [20:55:54] -[JH]GrandExchange- *** (FLIP): The current item(s) being fliped is/are test. Last set 17secs ago by [TGG]Joseph.

[Tue] [20:55:37] <@[TGG]Joseph> !setflip test

[Tue] [20:55:37] <+[JH]GrandExchange> *** (MERCH): A new flip item has been set by [TGG]Joseph!

[Tue] [20:55:53] <@[TGG]Joseph> !flip

[Tue] [20:55:54] -[JH]GrandExchange- *** (FLIP): The current item(s) being fliped is/are test. Last set 17secs ago by [TGG]Joseph.

so it's not an alias...

on $*:TEXT:/^[!.]flip/Si:#: {  if ($nick isreg $chan) { notice $nick Error: You do not have the required access to perform this command }   else { 	if (%flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] ) { notice $nick Current flip items for $chan are: %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] $+, set $duration($calc($ctime - %fliptime.[ $+ [ $chan ] ] }	else { notice $nick Error: No flip items are currently set	}  }}on $*:TEXT:/^[!.]setflip/Si:#: {  if ($nick op $chan) { set %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] $2- msg $chan A new flip item for $chan has been set, type !flip to see itset %fliptime. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] $ctime}else { notice $nick Error: You do not have the required access to perform this command } }

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif

so it's not an alias...

on $*:TEXT:/^[!.]flip/Si:#: {  if ($nick isreg $chan) { notice $nick Error: You do not have the required access to perform this command }   else { 	if (%flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] ) { notice $nick Current flip items for $chan are: %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] $+, set $duration($calc($ctime - %fliptime.[ $+ [ $chan ] ] }	else { notice $nick Error: No flip items are currently set	}  }}on $*:TEXT:/^[!.]setflip/Si:#: {  if ($nick op $chan) { set %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] $2- msg $chan A new flip item for $chan has been set, type !flip to see itset %fliptime. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] $ctime}else { notice $nick Error: You do not have the required access to perform this command } }

Its work for everyone but i can't set flip or !flip because its on my aliases...

then use the thing i gave you before idiot

alias setflip {set %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ] $1- echo -a Flip item for $chan set to: %flip. [ $+ [ $chan ] ]msg $chan A new flip item has been set for $chan}

and it's not in your aliases, it's in your remotes...

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif

i good Staking Script ;)

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

i'm not sure what that means... and if a staking script is meant to be anything like a deathmath script, then no.

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif

he can change that for himself if he wants to, the alias does the same thing (if not better, as only voice+ will then be able to see the set item)

if you're writing a bot you're gonna want to have some kind of knowledge in the language you're using

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

!meet <rsn>

Checks if the user meets your clan reqs, either member reqs, new member, junior etc. Also says how many and what levels are missing from app.

If you dont have that already that is.

I dont need to script for myself, I got it, I just gave you an idea what to add to mmbot

• 2 weeks later...
Learn a different programming language that offers more.

I have recently made a RuneScape related bot in c# and I found it much easier to do things with it then MSL and it opened up a lager variety of opportunities, website integration and usage statics for example. And the beauties of learning C# is that it could be applied in other areas not just the confines of MIRC.

simmo200.png

• 4 months later...