Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Foe] Friday P2P - Out Opted, but not outplayed.

Uaex V Jad

Nice main running around assist venging man.

Real Story:

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Deleted my post? Ok, i'll say it again, without the "flame"

Please refrain from posting topics about wins that are either undetermined, or fake.

Let them post, they need every claim they can for moral boost for the weekend.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

MM did, and we can actually prove it.

@Toxic, pretty sure its last clan left on the battlefield. If not, then you guys lost to IR last week.

Anyways, pretty sure this is a troll so ima just leave this topic now. Cya tomorrow FOE

I'm pretty sure when you group up at the end you're nowhere near the place where the fight took place. Also in the vid you can see the white dots that you run past, but I guess if you can outrun them you deserve a win. Congrats MM

I'm pretty sure when you group up at the end you're nowhere near the place where the fight took place. Also in the vid you can see the white dots that you run past, but I guess if you can outrun them you deserve a win. Congrats MM

Thats why Foe's "cleared" picture shows them hidding in non multi, they totally beat us.

Wait, don't we have 3 videos of us winning? Oh boy, I'm confused.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow Foe, unless you are going to hide in p2p all day or hop worlds from us for 3 hours again.

<3 you guys.

Thats why Foe's "cleared" picture shows them hidding in non multi, they totally beat us.

Wait, don't we have 3 videos of us winning? Oh boy, I'm confused.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow Foe, unless you are going to hide in p2p all day or hop worlds from us for 3 hours again.

<3 you guys.

As a matter of fact you don't. Your regroup location is at the tele spot, which is nowhere near where the fight took place, lol.

As a matter of fact you don't. Your regroup location is at the tele spot, which is nowhere near where the fight took place, lol.

Have you watch all 3 videos?

Like I said, Foe really has us with there proof of them running into non multi asking were MM is. I guess Foe is just to good.

Have you watch all 3 videos?

Like I said, Foe really has us with there proof of them running into non multi asking were MM is. I guess Foe is just to good.

did you look at ALL of our pictures?Kthx.

yeah the 100 or so red dots on the map have absolutely nothing to do with the fight.

just watch Silent Pk13's vid, it shows the battle from start to finish

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

you cant call 10 members in single like a mile away from the fight a win

cause you all spammed MM cleared means nothin aswell

trying to save a weekend already, pretty sad

enjoy the slump Foe gonna be nice putting you deeper into it

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

yeah the 100 or so red dots on the map have absolutely nothing to do with the fight.

just watch Silent Pk13's vid, it shows the battle from start to finish

The video shows the main, which the other video has proven not to be in the cc but wearing the same cape, run in with you all.

Trying to lie your way out of this one will be plain idiocy on your part.

The video shows the main, which the other video has proven not to be in the cc but wearing the same cape, run in with you all.

The video also shows MM winning, which the other video has also proven a bunch of pures wearing the same team-6 cape being victorious.

Foe fail at trolling thats all this topic is

provide a video of you clearing us so we can all see.

@MM just leave this topic how it is, i guess it will get delt with by forums admins/mods

but is Foe really wanna play childish games then MM can always do it alot better.

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

the amount of mains mm had today was impressive, new rot?

veng and d spears? lolol

good fight guys, you tried but you obviously couldnt handle our returning and quit the fight early, always sunday to try and redeem yourselves in p2p and lets see what your made of tomorrow in f2p.

thank you good sirs.

Also, stop posting that vid guys it embarassing.. its just emphasised on a ******* mm mains head in rune med for first min LOL

#TEAM-WALLI

The video also shows MM winning, which the other video has also proven a bunch of pures wearing the same team-6 cape being victorious.

Last team on the battlefields victorious kid. Other vid shows your member returning past a huge clump of white dots, wanna know what happens in pure fights? People get pushed back, the battlefield can change. Take our fight against HF the other week as an example, it started inbetween BH stairs and 18 port, it ended east of clan wars. We were still there, but instead of still fighting us like you should, you stood still where the fight started. We ended up standing where the fight ended.

"Hop out MM quick!" Pfft