Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Foe] Friday P2P - Out Opted, but not outplayed.

Uaex V Jad

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the 100 or so red dots on the map have absolutely nothing to do with the fight.

just watch Silent Pk13's vid, it shows the battle from start to finish

Lol, GG FOE. Better luck trying a better lie next time.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Hi MM, I don't understand why u guys flame over a game?

Runescape is for fun, enjoy, hobbies, and free time.

No need to flame on us?

Just grow up like adults.

@MM i wonder if u have children will u flame to them? Don't think so. It just a game.. We won gf MM u tried

this Pure Warfare is desperation at its finest lol :D

im sure the better clan did win

Foe to win you need to have ppl ending in the location of the fight not at spiders or gdz.

as you can tell from the returning it was clear

You do realize that you just posted a video with a ******* main in an MM cape wearing full black d hide venging all the MM members he could while you fought FOE right?

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Hi MM, I don't understand why u guys flame over a game?

Runescape is for fun, enjoy, hobbies, and free time.

No need to flame on us?

Just grow up like adults.

@MM i wonder if u have children will u flame to them? Don't think so. It just a game.. We won gf MM u tried

Yeah, FOE are like our children, they have to get permission from us to do anything.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Kk here is how it is.

Foe cleared picture shows them running west, far beyond the boarders of the fight. We pushed them back so far that we could even see the rest of them running west.

Also, those 5 or 6 return killers you station at the demonic ruins, what a stupid idea. Your main force got decimated when we ran into you all. Maybe next time pull them back a bit to reinforce the line, maybe the extra 6 people will help you guys take down one mayhem maker.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

You do realize that you just posted a video with a ******* main in an MM cape wearing full black d hide venging all the MM members he could while you fought FOE right?

Says the clan who allow 30 deffers in.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Tbh, I see no clear "winner". Foe were at the west of where the fight originally started with people who had returned/survived, MM were at the east, with people who had returned/survived. Both clans show evidence of this, Foe with pictures, MM with videos.

I would personally call it a draw and say gl to both clans tomorrow, may the best clan win.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Tbh, I see no clear "winner". Foe were at the west of where the fight originally started with people who had returned/survived, MM were at the east, with people who had returned/survived. Both clans show evidence of this, Foe with pictures, MM with videos.

I would personally call it a draw and say gl to both clans tomorrow, may the best clan win.

You do realize your opinion matters not the slightest.

Yeah, FOE are like our children, they have to get permission from us to do anything.

haha ur so cool bro.. we are mature like adult.. your like immature which children like 2 yrs old.. u guys need back to school learn how to grow up.

Thx

That is assuming that the approval of a win by the people who look at these forums actually means anything...

these topics have lost any sort of value and are here for simply enjoy and for me to laugh at people getting serious over runescape.

When did pk trips become about words and topics lol... quit your bitching ladies i'll see you tomorrow

#TEAM-WALLI

haha ur so cool bro.. we are mature like adult.. your like immature which children like 2 yrs old.. u guys need back to school learn how to grow up.

Thx

Mature adults speak in complete sentences with perfect or at least close to perfect grammar.

That is assuming that the approval of a win by the people who look at these forums actually means anything...

these topics have lost any sort of value and are here for simply enjoy and for me to laugh at people getting serious over runescape.

When did pk trips become about words and topics lol... quit your bitching ladies i'll see you tomorrow

Agreed. I'll enjoy clearing you against tomorrow.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Excuse me sir, I was asked for my input and my input was given. Watch who you're talking to next time.

I'm simply stating that what you see from the 5 pictures FOE posted and the 5 videos MM posted doesn't really matter. The people who were there know who won. Both clans can believe what they want. Pure Warfare is not the "jury" of runescape fights that decides who wins and who loses. We aren't under your "PCR rules" like on PC. We can all leave another clan site.

It's nothing personal Karl. It's just the overall picture.

Ok, from the videos i watched and the pictures foe took, it seems like a draw, you guys can ***** about this game, or man up and battle it out tomorrow ok? Like seriously these forums were meant to be flame free, you guys are just ruining it. Stop bitching and just Say Gj, Or Goodluck tomorrow ok?

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png