Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality

I Pk With OJ

Allright. Most of the PW's visitors might have heard a lot of rumors about Fatality. We're slumping, etc. But actually, the fact is that Fatality does have generation's change right now. It might seem a bit different from other clans. But still. We've been alive for more than 4 years already. That's what we've achieved already. And for a long period of time, Fatality has been the #1 F2P clan. Yes, we're not the same clan as it was back in the days. But it's only a matter of time, when Fatality is getting back on the track.

The main reason why I adore Fatality - the community. I've never been in a clan that has such a great community inside.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

We finally have a homepage up http://rs-fi.com/ to check it out.

I also updated the original post to include working links and add a link to both the forums and homepage.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence