Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most Respected Clan?

Kruckcrusher

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol everytime i see somone with a whiteish name flameing/trolling in here.

I respect every clan who doesnt have a man with a Whiteish name who has flamed in here.

You represent your clan for god sakes.

E - Heads high, aiming for the top when they started at the bottom, No matter how HARD they are flamed they will go on.

Cp - Always fighting to get back on the list, I like a clan that doesnt give up, no matter what happens

FOE - I believe that in your time of #1 you've crashed much less then any clan who was ever #1 so far, sort to say you used your power more for good, Like i never had the thought "omg foe might crash" in the back of my head.

FI - To an extent, They cut corners back in the day to get to the top, but i have some respect now :)

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

For most respected throughout all of RS2 pure history- Not going to say Fi just because its the clan I'm in but its also has a long history of respect and honor. Also, only clan to be successful without its original leaders.

Currently most respected- Probably Foe if your not just talking about the pure community but runescape in general because they are the most known clan amongst mains.

Specifically just pures- Probably E for all the wins they been having lately

It's only been two weeks lol..

Lol at people picking Fi. Easy to be seen as respected when your clan is in a slump and your trying to stay off the radar. Think back to the days of the great pur3 sponge and blu!!!!!!!!!!!! What a class act, being on their mains more than their pures during trips!

Arp-1.png

Malice and then Epidemic

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

Lol at people picking Fi. Easy to be seen as respected when your clan is in a slump and your trying to stay off the radar. Think back to the days of the great pur3 sponge and blu!!!!!!!!!!!! What a class act, being on their mains more than their pures during trips!

The promotions of pur3 sponge and blue orchid were basically opposed by everyone who's currently a rank in FI, and vast majority of the members. They were only at the helms of the clan for a bit, and they kind of ran it to the ground. Bad foresight + unusual circumstances led to their leadership, which is one of those things that we're not proud of. Please don't associate us with them.

ujelousbro?

E - Heads high, aiming for the top when they started at the bottom, No matter how HARD they are flamed they will go on.

other clans flaming really doesn't hurt the clan that's being flamed, in fact, it could help them

The promotions of pur3 sponge and blue orchid were basically opposed by everyone who's currently a rank in FI, and vast majority of the members. They were only at the helms of the clan for a bit, and they kind of ran it to the ground. Bad foresight + unusual circumstances led to their leadership, which is one of those things that we're not proud of. Please don't associate us with them.

It's funny because I among others tried to get them stripped of their power and told them how bad they were making the clan looked and JAMES LOOKED AT ME BADLY.

Not only that, but Delinius also led on his main.

When I brought up these crucial issues I was banned, etc.

I have respect for the current leadership, but when I got back from Iraq I was NOT pleased with the leadership at all.

Charles is the best leader of all time tbh, but that ****** went and got a life.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

It's funny because I among others tried to get them stripped of their power and told them how bad they were making the clan looked and JAMES LOOKED AT ME BADLY.

Not only that, but Delinius also led on his main.

When I brought up these crucial issues I was banned, etc.

I have respect for the current leadership, but when I got back from Iraq I was NOT pleased with the leadership at all.

Charles is the best leader of all time tbh, but that ****** went and got a life.

lol, I knew Crystal and Pur3 Sponge weren't all they were cracked up to be after like 2 weeks in TH under them. I posted what I thought and was flamed/banned from their forums while everyone sided with them because they thought they were female?

Foresight ftw

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

top clans now days have rivalries and that causes people to disrespect each other, like mm dont like foe coz foe used to drop them, MM dont like E coz they are #1 and got their fast and hate loosing their spot, E dont care bout any clans but get really defensive about their own clan

i dont see any clan having the ''most respect''

but atm i think foe is the most well known clan around other pures since their past 1 year dominance and their pk vids released

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

They were unwanted ranks anyways, Pur3 Sponge is so arrogant as to say he held the clan on his back and it slumpped when he quit. He also may have costed us round 1 of our F2P full out vs FOE when we had the 8 man lead and he told us to rush the trees in Vent. As for Blu he didn't do **** for the most part and I agree with you about them harassing with their mains but then again Foe & Mm would send mains and scouts to construe us during the times of hot competition amongst the top 3. I understand you completely though, I wouldn't judge the clan by them because that was there doing not ours. James didn't approve of it, half the time we didn't even know Taylor was doing it because he was also on his pure falled in.

-

I respect the following:

E - For breaking the top 3 that stood strong for over 3 years, and somehow competing / taken #1 F2P. Mad respect, never thought I'd see the day.

Mm - I remember when you guys really were struggling, but you've came out and blown us away with your fantastic warring capabilites with big numbers taking down the Fi when they were undefeated in F2P Full Outs for over 3 years and then Foe @ there strongest point in F2P. And now the #1 F2P clan while competing with E atm.

Foe - Your fantastic in P2P, you have a very strong staff and the clan always is strong and competing while being the best P2P clan there is atm. You held #1 for F2P and P2P for a long time shortly after PVP came out.

A - Were never that strong but had a great community and were more of a clan of true friends who did it for fun while staying alive for a long time.

Eop - Never had a problem with you guys or any of your members flaming and have kept going through slumps and rebounding now stronger than ever.

(All this is on a personal aspect though, others may not feel the same)

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Lol Crystal...

As shot said, thanks for the support. I didn't expect Fi to be the most respected clan, but seeing that as a near consensus makes me want to continue improvement even more. Expect us to be back in competition with the rest of the 'big boys' soon. As for my most respected clan; I'd have to say TLP since Cory and I have much a lot in common.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

EOP - Fair few guys who have been there for a long time, and idk how they keep coming back from the dead, but it earns my respect. I respect goop for wanting to help out A when we needed it as well.

Fi - Would let A people come on their trips when we couldn't pull enough, and they are one of the few clans i remembered from when i scaped years back.

FOE - Rarely get mad despite E coming in and breaking the top 2. Although walli is a **** who took my rockcrabs spot, then flamed me for having 20 def.

A - I joined on the start of a slump that would eventually close the clan. But the people i became friends with there were loyal people, who just enjoyed having fun with out 10 or so active members, who would mini together, and never show up for pk trips.

E - For stealing all my A friends, you guys must either be the most awsum clan, or have some really good fap folder topics in your private forums.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

and @ all the fi complaining learn to respect someone elses opinion.

They were unwanted ranks anyways, Pur3 Sponge is so arrogant as to say he held the clan on his back and it slumpped when he quit. He also may have costed us round 1 of our F2P full out vs FOE when we had the 8 man lead and he told us to rush the trees in Vent. As for Blu he didn't do **** for the most part and I agree with you about them harassing with their mains but then again Foe & Mm would send mains and scouts to construe us during the times of hot competition amongst the top 3. I understand you completely though, I wouldn't judge the clan by them because that was there doing not ours. James didn't approve of it, half the time we didn't even know Taylor was doing it because he was also on his pure falled in.

-

I respect the following:

E - For breaking the top 3 that stood strong for over 3 years, and somehow competing / taken #1 F2P. Mad respect, never thought I'd see the day.

Mm - I remember when you guys really were struggling, but you've came out and blown us away with your fantastic warring capabilites with big numbers taking down the Fi when they were undefeated in F2P Full Outs for over 3 years and then Foe @ there strongest point in F2P. And now the #1 F2P clan while competing with E atm.

Foe - Your fantastic in P2P, you have a very strong staff and the clan always is strong and competing while being the best P2P clan there is atm. You held #1 for F2P and P2P for a long time shortly after PVP came out.

A - Were never that strong but had a great community and were more of a clan of true friends who did it for fun while staying alive for a long time.

Eop - Never had a problem with you guys or any of your members flaming and have kept going through slumps and rebounding now stronger than ever.

(All this is on a personal aspect though, others may not feel the same)

did you say epidemic took #1 lol