Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bob

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your recent wins do not even make up a small fraction of the wins we have made against you this year.

You have nothing but numbers, level 60s in mith who took a week to train in sw. There is no organization, and no skill among your members. See where Fi is right now? We'll do to you guys what we've done to Fi. You will not have a place in the top 3 any longer.

Actually your wrong, the leadership was the thing that made us fall, but yet we are coming back each week. We will compete for top 3 very soon. That's how much you know :rolleyes:

You didn't do **** to us.

Actually your wrong, the leadership was the thing that made us fall, but yet we are coming back each week. We will compete for top 3 very soon. That's how much you know :rolleyes:

Let the poor kid live in his bubble... :bunny:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

What I know is that E's memberlist consists of pures made in 2009 who intentionally get 20 def after achieving 60 combat at soul wars. Your leaders made you fall before, and it will happen again if we don't do that to you first.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

What I know is that E's memberlist consists of pures made in 2009 who intentionally get 20 def after achieving 60 combat at soul wars. Your leaders made you fall before, and it will happen again if we don't do that to you first.

Nuff said. lol

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

Just shut up, last week or whatever you actually had some viable arguements maybe but now your making your self look like a moron. Stop.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Even if that pile of ******** was true, we're still wrecking your **** for three weeks in a row so what does that make you?

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

It seems like they are #1 in F2P atm, but not p2p. You guys need to stop flaming them. It is a game, get over it. Instead of focusing on a different clan, you should be focusing on your own clan.

and inb4stopsuckingEpidemic's ****. I don't really care about any clans other than my own, nor friendship. :banana:

Gj on your weekend E. Glad to see you guys are hitting it hard in F2P. Keep up the good work.

07 ?? Nice ownage

actually 05 was when the account was made, my first pure... And it's taken so long for my stats ;)

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I can see 31 pages.

What does that tell you all?

Means mods are decent but could be better hehehe. I'm joking. :D

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I