Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Defence/Anything above 53 prayer

Carnage

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - 10 defence is pure, and 30 is about as pure as 20 is.

Pretty much agree with this. There's not too much difference between 1 and 10 def. There's a massive gap between 10 & 20 def, then a smaller gap between 20 & 30 (in terms of overall advantage). Then theres another huge jump between 30 and 40.

I think if you're 1 or 20def you should be happy knowing your account is better at pking for its combat level than someone who is 30def without turmoil. And as for the 'pures' with 30def and turmoil, they are high combat and get killed by mains during every clan pk trip ;)

I personally consider anything 1-25 defence pure, I don't think clans should allow 30 defence unless they're is a real excuse.

53+ prayer is impure.

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity

(22:43:24) <[EoP]G00p> .ml calamititty

(22:43:28) <[EoP]G00p> wtf no ml?

(22:43:45) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> !ml eruption of *****

(22:43:48) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> no ml?

(22:44:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has left #calamity

Wow you are so clueless...

Rune armor = not a pure

That's like saying a 99 Defense, 99 range, and 99 Hp is a "Pure" because it owns at it level. (97 combat 1 prayer, 1 attack, 1 str)

You could have that account and still fail at pking.

"Owning" has nothing to do with that fact of being a pure.

Because to be a successfully because you need skill.

That fact is Pures have LOW defense and back in the old wild everyone knew that was 1-20 defense and even then everyone would laugh if you had 20 def.

And now you give me this bull **** about 30 def being "pure".

What's next, are 40 Def going to be "pure"?

You probably read wrong, but I was showing why anything over 1 defence is not pure. Learn to read.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Pretty much agree with this. There's not too much difference between 1 and 10 def. There's a massive gap between 10 & 20 def, then a smaller gap between 20 & 30 (in terms of overall advantage). Then theres another huge jump between 30 and 40.

I think if you're 1 or 20def you should be happy knowing your account is better at pking for its combat level than someone who is 30def without turmoil. And as for the 'pures' with 30def and turmoil, they are high combat and get killed by mains during every clan pk trip ;)

Except when in clan wars which is where a lot of battles are now a days. If 30 defence is allowed, 40 defence should be allowed as well.

30 defence is NOT pure.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

I personally consider anything 1-25 defence pure, I don't think clans should allow 30 defence unless they're is a real excuse.

53+ prayer is impure.

This.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

/Soron420

/TotalyNectar

/Thread

TLP was always looked at as a half rune pure clan :P all of their leaders were 20+ def lol

Anyways my personal opinion is that it's simply pathetic that we are even having a discussion about this. 2 years ago this topic would be laughed at and now there are some people who are actually supporting this. I guess this is due to a lot of new players who don't know anything about pure history.

However, what surprises and disgusts me is that PURE clans with lots of history are now accepting pretty much anybody below 40 def, why not just become a main clan then? I mean you have 1/3 of the total defense lvls.

It's interesting to see how much influence clans have over their members. I remember when TH leaders strongly encouraged their members to get 20 def which resulted in half of their clan being lvl 60s in mithril armor, which I guess helped them in f2p pk trips, but really, ruined them as a pure clan.

I must note also, that any pure clan that was very loose with def reqs either closed or came very close to closing. TH closed, Epidemic closed, TLP almost died, FI almost died. My personal opinion on this is that pures get defense as their last option when they lose interest in PKing as a pure, so these clans have a large number of members who got defense but dont wanna play anymore and are therefore inactive. On the other hand clans like FOE and MM who never accept anything close to 30 def, etc very VERY rarely ever go into slumps, let alone come close to closing.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

lol i have 30 def on my old pure, i didn't wear addy to mini's or anything.. only to pk trips, for the robes you mean 3rd age? Only about 1/10 of all 30 deffers have them. Snakeskin is a plus + addy def, and maybe fally shield 3 which is an addy kite + 7 prayer but takes hard work. Anyways for the prayer i could care less.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

The only clans that accept an expect 30 defense are E, Eop and Tlp. E is now dead (what a surprise), Eop will be soon, and Tlp is just there. It is not pure.

Cool story bro I have 99str 99mage 95prayer 99range 99hp 30def 75att I am 100combat the same level as some of your maxed 20 def people in mm if you don't think it doesn't matter to me because in the end most opinions are obsolete infront of the general accepted def levels and 30 def has been seen as the limit for pure clans for a very long time now and it's not going to change due to this thread or any other multiple threads people may make.

People are complaining more now because 30 def actually has an advantage lol and the people in EOp that have 30 defence got it whilst in the clan and are ranked so they were not kicked just because other clans don't like it. I was 1 defence a couple weeks back if they kicked a high council just because he got on the limits of the defence level for pures i'd be preety suprised.

Theres a limit for a reason and just because it is taboo to you doesn't mean it should be avoided at all costs get over yourself, Eop has been around since 05 and is not closing anytime soon and it's funny you say we're going to close when you guys had one of your worst weekends last week :x and Eop has remained consistent.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

I think most of you lvl70 SW prod pures who cant pk on lvl100s w/ 20-30def are just jealous it takes a certain skill too pk with 30def vs 75+ even 99 maybe its 2 ****** easy too pk at lvl70-80 and they want a challenge half of you wouldnt be able too i bet....

Cool story bro I have 99str 99mage 95prayer 99range 99hp 30def 75att I am 100combat the same level as some of your maxed 20 def people in mm if you don't think it doesn't matter to me because in the end most opinions are obsolete infront of the general accepted def levels and 30 def has been seen as the limit for pure clans for a very long time now and it's not going to change due to this thread or any other multiple threads people may make.

People are complaining more now because 30 def actually has an advantage lol and the people in EOp that have 30 defence got it whilst in the clan and are ranked so they were not kicked just because other clans don't like it. I was 1 defence a couple weeks back if they kicked a high council just because he got on the limits of the defence level for pures i'd be preety suprised.

Theres a limit for a reason and just because it is taboo to you doesn't mean it should be avoided at all costs get over yourself, Eop has been around since 05 and is not closing anytime soon and it's funny you say we're going to close when you guys had one of your worst weekends last week :x and Eop has remained consistent.

Learn to add punctuations.. and HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT THE 99 DEF PURE????

Sarcasm aside...

If 2 defence is still considered pure? Why not accept 30? Isn't the main objective of both type of accounts, regardless of the defense level, is to hit harder?

i really dont care actually lol, if they think addy is awsome let them wear it

Yo dude I think Bandos is awesome. I think I am going to wear it to pure trips!!

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010