Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Defence/Anything above 53 prayer

Carnage

Only reason I see people getting above 25 defence and more prayer is to wreck minis and to have an advantage over other pures in other clans that are much lower level in things like wars, high wilderness run-ins, etc.

Considering the original purpose of a pure (correct me if I'm wrong here) was to make an account that took advantage of the combat level system so that you could destroy people that were YOUR combat level then no, it isn't pure.

Let's take a member in the clan I'm in for example; Mercy Blitz. He has 33 defence and 95 prayer most likely to be unique and destroy mini's, thus he ISN'T pure because he's not looking to take advantage of the combat system. If he intentionally got these to be able to rape level 110's (or 121's or some ridiculous combat level if he includes his summoning) then yes he's pure, but there is no way I could see that being the reason.

fdvo0z.png

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the amount of prayer should determine a pure. So what if you see a maxed 60 att pure with 95 prayer at like 88 combat then oh well. as long as they are liek 25 def and below it shouldn ot really matter.

R.I.P Devastation

There's no such thing as a pure now. :bomb_ie:

30 def - Pure. Rune Pure/Tank clans such as HF or VH don't accept 30 defence do they?

99 Prayer - Pure.

Stop whining.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

lol, does it really matter about the prayer?

and its their decision, to get 30 def and ruin their pure.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

RS Name: p Carnage k

Current Clan: FI

"To be honest 30 defence is NOT PURE."

i lolled :x

i agree with the people that say theres no such thing as a pure nowadays. its just all about being a pker, stats dont matter that much anymore since most defence levels have their own benefits. 1 and 40/45defence no longer reign the wildernis.

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

All the 09 prods on here lawl

3 stats make you impure

Defence, prayer and HP. They don't increase your hit, defence/pray give bonus which is against what a pure "beleives".

I read that on a guide a long time ago and people who are 20def/52pray are not pure imo either. 20 Defence isn't pure imo as it's defence for bonuses however we learned to accept it due to the mistakes people make. 30defence though is not pure, you can't argue that it's pure as it it doesn't increase your max hit without bonuses.

If your 30defence make a new pure lawl =[]

mmflash123.gif

The real question is would you call 30 defence with 95 prayer impure? The new prayers would rape any pures imo if used correctly :biggrin: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

I am really not going to waste to much of my time talking about this. Just because someone has 30 def doesn't mean they are unfair, I mean **** I have watched DM's of ppl in Infinity Robes, lose to ppl in Combat Robes, the gear does not make the pure/pker. Its like why are mains so easy to down? B/C they are 11 and need to get good.

Prayer is a way to make you last longer 99 pray = more time before potting = you win || 52/53 means you just want to "Maxed Perfect Pure"

People like you make me want to go outside and have a bus run over me...no flame of course...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png