Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Defence/Anything above 53 prayer

Carnage

This made me laugh. I gota thank you for that. I'm 30 defence and 57 prayer. Call me "impure" lol. Who cares dude, it's a game. Get over it tbh. You're most likely no where near my combat level so i dont see what you're complaining about.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a few things to say... First off, 52 pray has nothing to do with being a pure. A maxed pure in the time of the wildy was a pure with 99 str,range,mage 52 pray and a certain attack level. A pures pray level doesn't mean ****. Pures have always been about being strong for their level and with a pray level that makes you insanely strong with that new level 95 pray, if someone gets that and some def along the way it makes no dif. Especially with that new soul wars **** where you can manipulate your stats and have like 70 hp with some insane stats and have a few def levels to back u up. I personally think that 1 def to like 5 def is a oldschool pure but with all this new **** tthat rs has done... Any def is a pure as long as it can't wear rune lol.

Just like summoning... It raises cb and messes with stats but when used it really can help with pking which is what pures are all about.

Lol my thoughts...

I've got a few things to say... First off, 52 pray has nothing to do with being a pure. A maxed pure in the time of the wildy was a pure with 99 str,range,mage 52 pray and a certain attack level. A pures pray level doesn't mean ****. Pures have always been about being strong for their level and with a pray level that makes you insanely strong with that new level 95 pray, if someone gets that and some def along the way it makes no dif. Especially with that new soul wars **** where you can manipulate your stats and have like 70 hp with some insane stats and have a few def levels to back u up. I personally think that 1 def to like 5 def is a oldschool pure but with all this new **** tthat rs has done... Any def is a pure as long as it can't wear rune lol.

Just like summoning... It raises cb and messes with stats but when used it really can help with pking which is what pures are all about.

Lol my thoughts...

You make a good point. But pure was always about having the best offensive stats as a lower level. Summoning is good in the sense that it doesn't effect your combat level unless you use it. The more power to you. Having a summoning monster isn't really going to effect how someone hits YOU if you're 1 defence.

However I have noticed that being a pure with 30 defence has so many more advantages over old pures due to the fact that they have a HUGE advantage tanking.

If that's the case then why is having 40 defence not pure?

The whole definition of pure is being stretched and stretched and it's true meanings are nearly GONE because of runescape updates.

If you're using defence as an offensive bonus how does that make you a pure? That makes you a MAIN.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Mmk lol. That still isnt going to stop me from being in my clan so your opinion really has no matter lol.

The reason why so many pure clans accept people with defence is because there aren't many pures with 1 defence anymore. So many people got into youtube watching Hiei the Pk and others with defence thinking that that was a true pure when in reality it is not.

So many people now train to be mith "pures"/initiate "pures" and in this day and age people train to be "30 defence pures with 95 prayer". It's not pure and I don't even have to stress the reason why.

Just because a pure clan accepts someone with defence doesn't mean they're pure. It just means they can tolerate you.

If we were to eliminate those who had defence there wouldn't be many pures in this community at all worth talking about. There are some really good 2/3 defence pures out there, but you have to face the facts. If you're not 1 defence you're definitely not pure. You're impure.

Runescape updates have made it really hard for pures in the past and the present. You can't use an update or "well I still pwn people at my level and above my level" as an excuse to call yourself a pure. You also can't use "well pure clans accept me" as an excuse to call yourself a pure.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

I agree with you on the 30 defence one, to be honest I think anything above 1 defence isin't pure. I mean if they got 2 defence accidentally, still pure. But purposly getting defence levels = impure.

The prayer thing makes no sense, 70 prayer is access to Piety (Unless there's somekind of quests needed to get it? idk) which is an excellent tool for warring. Having higher prayer means being able to live longer and less need for prayer bonuses in your armour

u need 65+ def to get piety o.O

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

55 pray is the ****, because you can get 100m drops at corp.

"If you're not 1 defence you're definitely not pure. You're impure."

You can say this, but the fact is, 60-99-30 with 95 pray and 99 hp is 95 combat. 99-99-1 is 95 combat. 60-99-30 can hit 45s with a d scim. 99-99-1 cna hit 35s with a whip. 60-99-30 might be "impure" but it can still wreck any pure imo.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

All the 09 prods on here lawl

3 stats make you impure

Defence, prayer and HP. They don't increase your hit, defence/pray give bonus which is against what a pure "beleives".

I read that on a guide a long time ago and people who are 20def/52pray are not pure imo either. 20 Defence isn't pure imo as it's defence for bonuses however we learned to accept it due to the mistakes people make. 30defence though is not pure, you can't argue that it's pure as it it doesn't increase your max hit without bonuses.

If your 30defence make a new pure lawl =[]

so you say all clans should make a 1 def req? so no epic tanks. boring imo.

3 stats make you "impure", hp pray and def?

so you say i need to be 10 hp.

so you say i have to be 1 def

so you say i have to be 1 pray.

this is so pointless atleast 50%+ off all the pures in pure clans have 20+ def.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

The reason why so many pure clans accept people with defence is because there aren't many pures with 1 defence anymore. So many people got into youtube watching Hiei the Pk and others with defence thinking that that was a true pure when in reality it is not.

So many people now train to be mith "pures"/initiate "pures" and in this day and age people train to be "30 defence pures with 95 prayer". It's not pure and I don't even have to stress the reason why.

Just because a pure clan accepts someone with defence doesn't mean they're pure. It just means they can tolerate you.

If we were to eliminate those who had defence there wouldn't be many pures in this community at all worth talking about. There are some really good 2/3 defence pures out there, but you have to face the facts. If you're not 1 defence you're definitely not pure. You're impure.

Runescape updates have made it really hard for pures in the past and the present. You can't use an update or "well I still pwn people at my level and above my level" as an excuse to call yourself a pure. You also can't use "well pure clans accept me" as an excuse to call yourself a pure.

I found your arguement slightly interesting until you came up with the above statements.

30 def is not pure. No one ever said it was. But you have to make this whole topic, to PROVE to everyone, that you don't like it. Well congrats, we know you don't like it. But you have made a moron out of yourself by showing that you can't stick to one arguement.

30 def, regardless of whether YOU like it or not, is not pure, but acceptable in a pure clan. You think its because we want better tankers, or better defence for pking, or whatnot. Coming from an Fi member, I'm surprised you can't tell the real reason. 30 def'ers are allowed into pure clans because they benefit the community. At 30 defence, any clan you join will immediately inform you that you're on a tight rope, and expect a lot from you if you wish to stay. These people (or most of them) go above and beyond to do better for their clan. Are you a leader? Do you know how it feels to kick a loyal member cuz they got hacked for 30 def, or care more about pking than what people like you think of them?

I think your arguement in regards to prayer is ridiculous altogether, not gonna comment about that lol.

As Lolercats proved to you, 30 def makes a better pker. Maybe you should open your eyes and realize that pure clans were only established out of a love for pking. If now a state of being has been produced where one can prejudice a better pker and cast him out, despite his following the honor 'rules,' then in fact it is not important whether or not you are a pure, your clan is not a pure clan. This, of course, is just by your theory. Fi is an established and well known clan, who, in fact, accepts 30 defence gladly.

yay for 30 def :banana:

-A proud 20 def'er

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

55 pray is the ****, because you can get 100m drops at corp.

"If you're not 1 defence you're definitely not pure. You're impure."

You can say this, but the fact is, 60-99-30 with 95 pray and 99 hp is 95 combat. 99-99-1 is 95 combat. 60-99-30 can hit 45s with a d scim. 99-99-1 cna hit 35s with a whip. 60-99-30 might be "impure" but it can still wreck any pure imo.

Lol so what? It's still not pure. That's like saying someone with 45-99 defence can wreck 1-39 defence. Most retarded reasoning ever.

Dest: FI hasn't accepted 30 defence for a long time. If you're going to debate with me atleast get your facts straight you ******* retard.

30 defence makes for a BETTER PKER. 30 defence is NOT PURE.

So my question is: Why do people bash on those with 40+ defence? THEY MAKE BETTER PKERS AMIRITE?

You're an idiot lol.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

In my opinion, any defense at or under 25 is pure. Prayer level shouldn't matter as long as defense is at or under 25.

The reason prayer is an issue in this thread is because it causes people to get above 25 defense...

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

Only reason I see people getting above 25 defence and more prayer is to wreck minis and to have an advantage over other pures in other clans that are much lower level in things like wars, high wilderness run-ins, etc.

Considering the original purpose of a pure (correct me if I'm wrong here) was to make an account that took advantage of the combat level system so that you could destroy people that were YOUR combat level then no, it isn't pure.

Let's take a member in the clan I'm in for example; Mercy Blitz. He has 33 defence and 95 prayer most likely to be unique and destroy mini's, thus he ISN'T pure because he's not looking to take advantage of the combat system. If he intentionally got these to be able to rape level 110's (or 121's or some ridiculous combat level if he includes his summoning) then yes he's pure, but there is no way I could see that being the reason.

mercy blitz is a main

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

In my opinion, any defense at or under 25 is pure. Prayer level shouldn't matter as long as defense is at or under 25.

The reason prayer is an issue in this thread is because it causes people to get above 25 defense...

How does 25 def benifit you in pking?

And i forgot to quote someone, but they said "just because its a better pker dosnt mean its pure" the whole point of being a pure is to be the best possible pker at your combat, no?

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

30 def is an unfair advantage? 1 def is an unfair advantage. Everything has it's ups and downs. I couldn't care less what most people think a pure is, because I know what I consider pure.

^

I consider 30 pure. People consider 1 pure. Opinions yo.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg