Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hey!

kyle-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL5IVoV5eWg

War of DP vs EOP from a few weeks ago. (2-3?) I decided to make a commentary of it because I was bored. Kind of ripping of Fi, but mines actually a commentary.

Am I the first to make a commentary out of a war? (like 50vs50)

Tell me if you like/not. I wasn't prepared to say anything and just watched the little screen go and talked about it.

If you liek it i'll continue to do more.

FEEL FREE TO RATE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE!! (Idc what you rate, just rate pls lol)

Hostility

Rated low. It was obvious it was your first time commentating anything. You sounded very unsure of yourself, and trailed off the fight several times just to comment on random things such as your 25 def, or a fight with CP, etc. You should speak up and sound excited, grab peoples attention. If you don't feel like speaking for very long, speed up the video. And definitely make sure you have a bit of privacy so you aren't responding to your mother in the next one.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Rated low. It was obvious it was your first time commentating anything. You sounded very unsure of yourself, and trailed off the fight several times just to comment on random things such as your 25 def, or a fight with CP, etc. You should speak up and sound excited, grab peoples attention. If you don't feel like speaking for very long, speed up the video. And definitely make sure you have a bit of privacy so you aren't responding to your mother in the next one.

stfu.

:bomb_ie:

go for it.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg