Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Chat Fail

emre

More Cc Slots  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Cc Slots

• Yes
    • No

Who thinks we should have more Clan chat slots for Wars / Events Etc. because usualy at trips 20+ people get left out of cc at trips and usualy get bsed Etc. And have more space to get into Big Cc's Like Chessy018 / Sparcmac Etc.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan chats should have up to 300 slots.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

was this made to boast about epidemic having maxed clan chats?

nope its Based on all the Main / Pure clans out their that pull 100+ it would be More Fun With MORE people if it a Clw full out instead of 100 v 100. I made this topic to see who agrees with me because it would be more challenging if Clans Challenge Eachother and its Capped at 100 people instead of having more people in the fight.

It would be nice, this would make clan wars full out wars more reasonable for those who complain on the cap. But at the moment I'm not in E so I don't worry about a pull 100+ every trip. Lol

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

no need...

only 1 pure clan pulls this anyway, (2 if they feel like it)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

whats the harm in increasing it. this topic is really retarted. What did u expect people to say? " no **** making cc's capacity 200,erm.... because jagex are ....gay."

Honestly this is common sence. Why wouldnt someone want a 200 cc capactiy it just means everyone can war. common sence

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

nope its Based on all the Main / Pure clans out their that pull 100+ it would be More Fun With MORE people if it a Clw full out instead of 100 v 100. I made this topic to see who agrees with me because it would be more challenging if Clans Challenge Eachother and its Capped at 100 people instead of having more people in the fight.

Too bad CW is way too small for a 100v100 let alone a 200v200

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

If your clan can pull maxed chats, they should be organized enough not to vbs their own members

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

What's so bad about making it 200 cap...seriously, the guys saying stuff like, 'no why would we want that' or 'epidemic can pull max cc w00t' yeah i can see your ignorant. This topic is not about epidemic pulling 100, it's simply to see if people agree that bigger cc's should be made.

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

What's so bad about making it 200 cap...seriously, the guys saying stuff like, 'no why would we want that' or 'epidemic can pull max cc w00t' yeah i can see your ignorant. This topic is not about epidemic pulling 100, it's simply to see if people agree that bigger cc's should be made.

No clan is capable of pulling 200's, so why should we make an update that we have no use for

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice