Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tom N Eto (IDC WHAT U SAY MALICE IS BETTER THAN YOUR CLAN)

Tom N Eto

Your post was way to long so I only read bits of it sorry :mellow: , i noticed your looking for a clan with community and is obv stable.

I suggest carnage we haven't had any problems last year accpet when our fourm got hacked a couple times when we was first starting out.

we are solid p2p clan #4 or #5, if you want to join us and bring your f2p experience and bring the fun malice community and help push carnage in f2p and gain some solid p2p experience we are the clan your looking for. :wink:

I don't really reply back these "clan searching" topic but i like your vids and you seem kl Goodluck with your searching :thanks:

slapktfo2.gif

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur children elmo and mark hath gone to mm

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

Well too let me start off epidemic was a amazing community when i was in it until i was accused of hacking thier well orgainzed f2p and getting good p2p

www.epidemic-rs.com #epidemic

Mayhem makers is a well organized legends they have the best community i have seen if you want someone good p2p and f2p mm is your choice.

www.mm-rs.org #mayhem-makers

alqjvp.png

TLP is hte clan for you

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

i no longer have the biggest topic...

for shame...

epidemic or mm

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay