Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Moderators

Karl

Recently our activity has swiftly risen, with this happening, we've have to pick out a few candidates for possible moderation ranks on Pure Warfare and we've narrowed them down to a final two, whom have been rewarded with the rank of 'Moderator'.

- Frewin

- Iced Havoc

Hopefully both of you will proove worthy and very helpful for this community we have amongst us, they're currently trial moderators but we do hope they do a good job and we can reward them with a permanent rank on Pure Warfare. Do not hesistate to message either of the moderators or administrators if you have any problems, we're here to help.

Thanks

~Karl

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats Frewin!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Where's the man of the hour :o

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Thanks everyone, means alot to me. Hopefully I can help PW become the best and the biggest Pure Forum. My IRC nickname is [iR]Frewin - Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything :)

Your new Forum Moderator,

~ Frewin

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Some of your GFX talent makes me ***!

Grats again!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

meh ive been in the irc for 3 days in about 20 mins, and i havnt seen him talk/do anything, but gratz

EDIT: Unless this was back in May when it opened up, since its only been open since i came in

10447.png

2ppd46g.png

favsm.png

Congratulations to Frewin. Your a good mate and I've known you for a while. I know how well you deserved this promotion. Congratulations again Frewin! :wub:

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png

meh ive been in the irc for 3 days in about 20 mins, and i havnt seen him talk/do anything, but gratz

Alot of my work is behind the scenes at the moment, or will be/has been added behind the scenes in addition to current work that has already been started. I'll try and step up my activity in IRC if you wish, speach wize, but i'm usually there to answer should you need me.

~ Frewin

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png