Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P top pure clans.

vlooieneuker

PW should organize a Pure clan tournament since its pretty hard lately to make a rankings list.

Do them like every 2-3 months to keep a somewhat official rank because these run-ins in wildy don't mean that much. clan A fights clan B, clans A and B are almost dead.... clan C joins the fight. clans A and B die: clan C is the winner! or a clan A just beat clan B, theyre going to bank and get rushed by clan C. clan C wins once again!

this doesnt really create a valid ranking system.

thoughts on this?

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

no remember the PCR list, it made a shitload of problems, and we have enough flaming as it is.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Once upon a time someone had this idea. Coincidentally that's half the reason this website was created

But yeah, the moral of the story is that you just can't reasonably have an official ranking system. Too much changes week to week and in all honesty weekend performances is a more consistent way to track a clans progress than tournaments or official wars can be

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

As others said it would bring a lot of flaming.

To be honest we get a lot of clean fights nowadays so I'm pretty happy about that.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

previous ranked wars had one mayor problem: there was only like 1 tournament a year meaning winning that one put you on top of the pure community for the next 12 months no matter how **** your trips would become during weekends.

if you make these tournaments like every 8 weeks or so no clan could go idle and stay #1 for a long time unless if they keep up the activity.

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

Could work but never really has ever since pvp world came out :confused: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

There was once this ranking system called PCR List. Declare -> Fight -> Winner. The End

inb4close

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Why don't clans try NOT to crash? Would keep flaming down and set standard rankings as everyone would get a clean fight.

Crashing is down recently, so why don't we try to eliminate it completely?

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Why don't clans try NOT to crash? Would keep flaming down and set standard rankings as everyone would get a clean fight.

Crashing is down recently, so why don't we try to eliminate it completely?

Because even the **** clans have more honor than the top 5, its so sad to see all of u guys crash eah other in and out like seriously are you that ****? Move on already stop crashing god. its not hard to walk away

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif

previous ranked wars had one mayor problem: there was only like 1 tournament a year meaning winning that one put you on top of the pure community for the next 12 months no matter how **** your trips would become during weekends.

if you make these tournaments like every 8 weeks or so no clan could go idle and stay #1 for a long time unless if they keep up the activity.

doesnt work that way

Hostility

i quite like just having big fights every week on trips, but if more clans accepted or looked to arrange min week preps and even opts etc, would be alot better =]

epidemic are almost always looking for mid-week fights. hit us up some more, i usually enjoy the mid week fights we have with you guys.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3