Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NFL Playoffs Topic!

kosherkid

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego ChargersSan Diego Chargers

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

New York Jets at San Diego Chargers

Kosher, you need to listen to Rex Ryan more. Where do I start, the Jets have the #1 defense in football and the Chargers have an average defense. The Jets will get opportunities to score and so will the Chargers but the defense will really limit the Chargers. Vincent Jackson is going to be guarded well, but I think Antonio Gates will come up with a couple big plays. LT will be shut down completely by their run defense although it is possible to beat like how you saw Cedric Benson last week. If the Jets don't break down defensively, keep running the ball well like they have, and win the turnover battle it's a guaranteed win for them pretty much. All of this is capable for the Jets. The Chargers will be much harder to beat than the Bengals so I see this being a pretty close game, but the Jets will win this one anyways in my opinion.

Baltimore Ravens at Indianapolis Colts

Their last meeting was really close and I'm going to call that a fluke. The Ravens defense has been on and off this year and is not as good as it once was. It's true they came to play against the Patriots last week, but the Ravens are always unpredictable. Joe Flacco had a horrible day and you cannot beat the Colts if you perform like that. Peyton Manning is an absolute beast and I don't think the Ravens will be able to control him. The only way that the Ravens will be able to win this game is if their defense really steps up and their offense can keep the Colts small but quick defense on the field for a long time until they run out of steam. Even then that's a tall order and it's wishful thinking. The Ravens are capable winning but I see them screwing up and the Colts will capitalize on any mistake you make which will put the game out of reach. In summary, Colts win this one.

Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings

The Cowboys are still a really hot team, but you have to remember they have only beaten two playoff teams since they got "hot" and I personally think that their defense is overrated. Brett Favre, Adrian Peterson, and all the wide receiver weapons pretty much sums it up for offense and when this offense gets rolling they don't stop. The only way Minnesota loses this is if their offense starts late and the Cowboys have scored too much already. Turnovers will also be a big factor in this game with pass rushers like Jared Allen and Ware. Tony Romo is playing really good football but when you compare all the positions from each team Minnesota outclasses them in every category. Minnesota has a better quarterback, better running back(s), and better offensive and defensive lines. The only thing I think Dallas is better is their secondary but that's not enough to overcome the other positions. I strongly think Minnesota will take this one, sorry Dallas but the ride is over.

Arizona Cardinals at New Orleans Saints

It doesn't matter how good the Saints defense is, because Arizona just went to town on the #2 defense in the league. Arizona will score and they will score often, there's just no stopping them. On the other hand, their defense is atrocious as well which will make this game a shootout. The Saints have arguably the best offensive potential in football but they choke from time to time (note the last 3 weeks). Arizona will score early and fast and if the Saints can't get their offense going early as well, it will be too late to catch up with Arizona. This game really is a toss up for me and I think it comes down to whoever wins the first half. I think Arizona will outplay New Orleans in the first half and we'll see something like the Green Bay game, but just like Green Bay I think New Orleans comes up short. The Saints are capable of a comeback (look at the Cowboys game) but remember it was too little too late. Arizona will win this high scoring game.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Jets baby, Jets will stomp on chargers in 2nd round. just wait and see

Chargers just need to crowd the line and win the numbers battle. Let Mark Sanchez try to beat you, and the other team automatically wins. Not going to go far with an amazing defense and running game, but an inexperienced and terrible QB.

Chargers

Colts

Viking

Cards - My pick to win it all.

Put up 51 on a defense that played awful, also gave up 45. Saints will blow them out, Brees will be back. 35-17.

Cowboys Over Vikings - Cowboys win all the important match-ups. The offensive line is better and can win against the Packers d-line. Our defensive line can run over their o-line, and absolutely hammer the old man. As long as Romo gets time in the pocket, he'll pick out his receivers and introduce Felix Jones to the big stages. Also, the boys secondary has been fantastic, and the Vikings can't cover Jason Witten or Miles Austin for that matter.

Edit: How do the Vikings have a better O-Line and D-Line. They sure as hell don't have a better O-Line with the injuries and crap. I'd definetely go with the Cowboys D-Line as well, they've been playing great recently. I find a lot of what you said to be completely arguable/not a contest xtara

Chargers just need to crowd the line and win the numbers battle. Let Mark Sanchez try to beat you, and the other team automatically wins. Not going to go far with an amazing defense and running game, but an inexperienced and terrible QB.

Put up 51 on a defense that played awful, also gave up 45. Saints will blow them out, Brees will be back. 35-17.

Cowboys Over Vikings - Cowboys win all the important match-ups. The offensive line is better and can win against the Packers d-line. Our defensive line can run over their o-line, and absolutely hammer the old man. As long as Romo gets time in the pocket, he'll pick out his receivers and introduce Felix Jones to the big stages. Also, the boys secondary has been fantastic, and the Vikings can't cover Jason Witten or Miles Austin for that matter.

Edit: How do the Vikings have a better O-Line and D-Line. They sure as hell don't have a better O-Line with the injuries and crap. I'd definetely go with the Cowboys D-Line as well, they've been playing great recently. I find a lot of what you said to be completely arguable/not a contest xtara

Cowboys 4 life.

Cowboys have the #1 ranked Defence in the playoffs as it stands. Demarcus Ware is officially 100% again, and all the injured africans are back. Mike Jenkins, Terrence Newmen are killin it as of late... Keith Brooking's back, and he's a vet playoff linebacker.

Our Offensive Line is on the top of it's game too. Flozell only got 1 penalty last game. Leonard Davis and Marc Colombo are so big they have their own set of seats on the airplane.

As for Tony Romo, Mexicans always prevail at the wrong times, this is it. (Just Look @ Mark Sanchez)

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Cowboys 4 life.

Cowboys have the #1 ranked Defence in the playoffs as it stands. Demarcus Ware is officially 100% again, and all the injured africans are back. Mike Jenkins, Terrence Newmen are killin it as of late... Keith Brooking's back, and he's a vet playoff linebacker.

Our Offensive Line is on the top of it's game too. Flozell only got 1 penalty last game. Leonard Davis and Marc Colombo are so big they have their own set of seats on the airplane.

As for Tony Romo, Mexicans always prevail at the wrong times, this is it. (Just Look @ Mark Sanchez)

Haha... #1 ranked defense in the Playoffs means you guys have allowed the least points in ONE game. I'd say that you guys have the 2nd best offensive line in the playoffs atm (Jets obviously #1). And Mark Sanchez has won the same # of playoff games as Romo right now haha.

That being said I'm of course picking the Cowboys and against the Jets.

Colts over the Ravens

Jets had a good upset last week but I'm still going to pick the Chargers over them, their quarter back works well

Vikings over Cowboys for sure

Saints and Cardinals will be a CLOSE ass game but I think the Saints pre season and on has been very well. I think this game could go either way but I see Saints favored to win.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Here's my opinions.

Chargers-Jets

Chargers has an easy win for this, Jets cannot rely on passing with Mark Sanchez and but has a really good running game and thomas jones knows how to go through the holes.. But look who they have to put up with, Shawn merriman, Cromartie, Sean Cooper(Most forced fumbles of 2009-10 season). Also Philip Rivers and Lt will surpass the jets defence leaving the game with a win. My prediction is 35-10 Chargers.

Colts-Baltimore

This is going to more explosive game than Cardinals-Packers. Last time Colts defence stopped the baltimore's offence when they could have made a winning field goal or touchdown. Manning needs to know where Ray Lewis and Ed reed are. Ed Reed made Randy moss look complete **** last week and could do the same thing to Reggie wayne. Ray Rice having an explosive running game has shutted down the pats and Colts need to focus on this. Although still my prediction would be 38-35 Colts.

Cowboys-Vikings

Vikings and Cowboys. Romo vs Farve. Romo has been doing good but can the Cowboys offensive line stop one of the most devastating dline in the league? But the vikings also need to watch out for the Roy williams that can catch deep passes. But Ap once proved he is one of the greatest rb's in the league atm and could bust through cowboys defence. Farve playing bad for the last few games could cost them the lost. My prediction would be 21-10 Cowboys.

Arizona-Saints.

Man battle of the beasts. Saints winning 13 straight games(all of them had atleast 3+ touchdowns) and Arizona with a game winning defensive touchdown. There is no doubt that Fitzgerald find his way through and go deep for a touchdown. But Brees would go deep with all of his plays and run through the arizona's defence. My prediction 31-20

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

since the colts and saints have won already

Jets/SD: SD 27-17, SD will make sanchez throw the ball, and it's hard to rely on him

Dal/Min: Min 27-24, in Minnesota.. and I trust the Vikings pass/run game more than Dallas's

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------