Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NFL Playoffs Topic!

kosherkid

5. New York Jets (9-7) at 4. Cincinnati Bengals (10-6)

Kosher's Take: The Jets KILLED the Bengals... last night, winning 37-0. So why shouldn't the same happen when these two square off for the playoffs? Well first off the Bengals were not putting their all into this one, they had almost no incentive to win the game. The Jets? If they lost they weren't making the playoffs, so they had every incentive to win. Secondly the Jets will be on the road, where they haven't beaten a good team all year. (The Colts were beating them before they took out their starters) The Bengals are also 6-2 at home (including the fluke loss vs Denver) Also, Mark Sanchez is a rookie QB... that NEVER spells success in the playoffs. I don't trust the Jets offense.

Kosher's Pick: Bengals 24 Jets 17

6. Baltimore Ravens (9-7) at 3. New England Patriots (10-6)

Kosher's Take: No Wes Welker. No Wes Welker. No Wes Welker. The guy who is the MVP of the Patriots is GONE. Tom Brady's QB Rating with Welker? 100+ Without? A little shy of 70. This is huge for an offense that was just about to hit its stride. I think this is a killer for the Patriots. Not to mention they are going against a Ravens D that is ferocious, intelligent, and oh yeah... they still have Ray Lewis. Ed Reed and Terrel Suggs (T Sizzle) may be questionable but I'm assuming they'll be there for a playoff game. I think the Ravens have this one in the bag.

Kosher's Pick: Ravens 28 Patriots 21

6. Philadelphia Eagles (11-5) at 3. Dallas Cowboys (11-5)

Kosher's Take: The Cowboys were supposed to be bad in December. 3-0 in December. The Cowboys D was supposed to be bad this year. Haven't let an opponent score more than 21 points this year. (Except once) Tony Romo is supposed to be a choke artist. Well everyone I know has turned into a Romosexual now. The Eagles were supposed to own this division. Cowboys have beaten them TWICE. All signs point to the Cowboys winning this game and finally breaking the curse... TOO BAD. Kosher's #1 Rule of playoff bets: Do not bet on the team that has beaten a division RIVAL twice in that season. Never works. NEVER. The Eagles (Oh god I hate the Eagles...) will find a way to win. Donovan has too many weapons to not work THREE times.

Kosher's Pick: Eagles 35 Cowboys 34

5. Green Bay Packers (11-5) at 4. Arizona Cardinals (10-6)

Kosher's Take: Besides the San Diego Chargers I believe the Packers are the hottest team in football. All they do is win nowadays. Aaron Rodgers was the right choice (sorry Favre) and this defense is really picking it up. Though the Cards got screwed out of a Superbowl last year I don't think they are as good this year. Warner just hasn't seemed to be as electrifying as last year but the defense actually seems to be... aight. Plus the running game is miles ahead of what it was last year for the Cards. Yet I still have to go with my boy Aaron Rodgers. He's gonna win it for the Packers.

Kosher's Pick: Packers 27 Cardinals 14

Round 2

Agreed, oh btw I'm 4/4 Kosher, take that you Jew.

Lol Kosher, got every prediction wrong XD

Your picks and scores were awful.

lol you only got 1 right gf.

Ha ha ha. So I got a few predictions wrong. You know what? I'm gonna go 4-0 this week. I'm usin this all for motivation. I know you all think I'm stupid... too bad. I'm gettin em all right this week. Suck on it.

New York Jets at San Diego Chargers

The New York Jets surprised me against Cincinatti, but I don't think they can handle San Diego. Yes Darrel Revis is probably the best CB in the land but San Diego doesn't have one main reciever... they have about 4. San Diego is probably the hottest team in the NFL... and they have a Ute. San Diego is just too powerful, though the Jets defense will keep it close.

Kosher's Pick: Chargers 24 Jets 16

Baltimore Ravens at Indianapolis Colts

I am not a big fan of Peyton Manning. I think he had the best supporting cast a qb could have in his first 5 years... but now he's a beast and I feel bad for an aging Ravens D that is going to get beat even though they do have a Ute. (Paul Kruger)

Kosher's Pick: Colts 31 Ravens 21

Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings

Is Favre amazing? yeh. Do they have the best D line in the NFL? Prolly. But I am jumping on the Cowboys bandwagon. This is their year. Their defense might be the best in the NFL.

Kosher's Pick: Cowboys 21 Vikings 20

Arizona Cardinals at New Orleans Saints

I'll admit it. I am a Saints fan. My team is the Dolphins... but last year I visisted New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. (Utah beat Bama woooooo) This was such a great time and I fell in love with Nawlins. Best city in the USA. I hope hope hope that New Orleans wins. Plus I think The Cardinals and Saints are practically the same team but New Orleans is the better version. This will be high scoring.

Saints 38 Cardinals 35

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the Bengals and Eagles picking up wins after losses to the same opponents this past week. I think the Pats are going to take the Ravens with ease. They're undefeated at home this year, and the game will be in NE. Even with Welker out, its the Ravens were talking about. I've got Arizona taking the Pack. They came in last year with a similar situation and nearly won it all, look for them to make another run with Warner throwing and playmakers on the field.

Bengals

Pats

Eagles

Cards

I agree with the Bengals and Eagles picking up wins after losses to the same opponents this past week. I think the Pats are going to take the Ravens with ease. They're undefeated at home this year, and the game will be in NE. Even with Welker out, its the Ravens were talking about. I've got Arizona taking the Pack. They came in last year with a similar situation and nearly won it all, look for them to make another run with Warner throwing and playmakers on the field.

Bengals

Pats

Eagles

Cards

Did you watch the week 4 ravens game in NE?

Just wondering :bunny:

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Bengals

Ravens

Cowboys

Packers.

Ravens is my favorite team but I wouldn't want to play them packers. They're hot.

I'm not sick but i'm not well.

medjessicabielbrapantie.jpg

#1 Jessica Biel lover.

Man, there's no way the Cavs beat the Lakers, the Lakers just have too much dept--oh wait, football?

Uhhhh....in that case..

Indianapolis Chargers gonna win the SuperCup. Their quarterback, Bobby Brady has been owning so far. 12 points and 13 rebounds per game.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Man, there's no way the Cavs beat the Lakers, the Lakers just have too much dept--oh wait, football?

Uhhhh....in that case..

Indianapolis Chargers gonna win the SuperCup. Their quarterback, Bobby Brady has been owning so far. 12 points and 13 rebounds per game.

Dont forget the 5 assists. :lol:

Bobby Brady reminds me not only of the Brady Bunch BUT reminds me of Talladega Nights (Ricky Bobby) and shake and bake!!! Totally spaced on that movie.

Cowboys are just a better team, they match up better, and they'll win again. Better offense, better game plan on both sides of the ball. The Eagles are completely one dimensional against the Cowboys.

1) Cowboys went 2-2 in December, 3-2 with January, 3 game winning streak.

2) They allowed 21+ points twice. (Giants both times 33 and 31)

5. New York Jets (9-7) at 4. Cincinnati Bengals (10-6)

The Jets have the #1 defense in football and the #1 rushing attack in football. You can't deny them that. Even with a rookie quarterback, having those two attributes turn into one thing: ball control. The Jets will be nearly guaranteed to have more ball control over the Bengals and have more opportunities to score. Chad Ochocinco is being guarded by Darrelle Revis, arguably the best CB in football and the Bengals have done considerably worse in the last part of the season. I'm picking the Jets to win this one.

6. Baltimore Ravens (9-7) at 3. New England Patriots (10-6)

The Ravens were robbed last time this team met and all of the Patriots players were healthy. The Patriots do have good depth but this is the playoffs and Wes Welker is irreplaceable. I also have not been very impressed by the Patriots defense this year and the Ravens will probably take this in a close game.

6. Philadelphia Eagles (11-5) at 3. Dallas Cowboys (11-5)

The Eagles have always been a great playoff team but this year I'm worried. The Dallas Cowboys are one of the hottest team in football whether you like it or not and I picked the Eagles the first two times, I'm not going to wrong again just by being stubborn. The Cowboys have outplayed the Eagles so far this year and the Eagles gave up a #2 seed for a #6. I really like the Eagles in this game but the Cowboys are trying to prove that they can win a playoff game and this will be that game.

5. Green Bay Packers (11-5) at 4. Arizona Cardinals (10-6)

The Packers have a great team this year and Rodgers is playing amazing. The Packers defense is also amazing now and all logic tells me that the Packers should win this game. On the other side though the Cardinals shocked everyone last year all the way to the Super Bowl. You do have to remember you are playing Kurt Warner who has a lot of playoff experience and his #1 target Larry Fitzgerald. Nothing ever really goes according to plan in the playoffs and there has to be an upset this year and for some reason I think it will be the Arizona Cardinals coming up on top.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Lol Kosher, got every prediction wrong XD

I went 1/4. Suck it. :P

Well yeah I failed on picks (Addy you didn't pick any games so go die :P) but that's how it goes. Sometimes you look like a genius, sometimes you look retarded. (Oh and I think I've got a score prediction correct like... 3 times. That takes A LOT of luck) The only person who got everything right was Xtan, so congrats.

Gl to everyone on week 2, I'll post my picks tomorrow prolly.