Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NFL Playoffs Topic!

kosherkid

Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated. Cowboys are overrated.

Nah, just unlucky. This is a different team from past years, they have what it takes to come back 2 TD's.

Gotta have better execution in their territory, our o-line is getting dominated at the moment. If that changes, there'll be a comeback.

Nah, just unlucky. This is a different team from past years, they have what it takes to come back 2 TD's.

Gotta have better execution in their territory, our o-line is getting dominated at the moment. If that changes, there'll be a comeback.

None of their wins in their current winning streak have they trailed, let alone trail by 2 TDs. You got to remember that the Vikings will keep scoring and Dallas will fall too far behind. Not to mention Dallas kickers always choke even if there is a chance of a comeback.

Everyone has been jumping on the Cowboys bandwagon but a lot of people forgot about the Vikings dominance.

Romo being Romo lol. Can never depend on him.

Did you watch the game, or read the stat-sheet and made a dumb comment? His offensive line failed him today, not saying he had a good game or it's all the offensive line's fault, but he never had much of a chance to be successful. He didn't have many chances to look downfield, the Vikings won the line of scrimmage. Unforunate game, they could of played better, things weren't done early in the game and lost us the game.

Did you watch the game, or read the stat-sheet and made a dumb comment? His offensive line failed him today, not saying he had a good game or it's all the offensive line's fault, but he never had much of a chance to be successful. He didn't have many chances to look downfield, the Vikings won the line of scrimmage. Unforunate game, they could of played better, things weren't done early in the game and lost us the game.

Agreed.

I'm 3/4 this week, Kosher is only 2/4, booya.

Went 3-4 this week

Next week,

Colts against the Jets

Vikings against the Saints

Colts vs Jets

I believe that even though they lost their perfect season to the Jets, it will only motivate the Colts to beat the **** outa them. I think the Jets will underestimate them this time and the Colts will come out with a win.

Vikings vs Saints

Might be a close game, or a game won by a lot. I can't tell. I personally want the Saints to win, but it could go either way.

Superbowl Preds

Colts vs Saints

Colts will take the win with their amazing offense in a close game of 28-23

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Next year baby, = Pats, this was a warm up for the brady return!

Jets going to win and confuses the **** out of Peyton manning and copy the pats defense.

Idfc abt saints or vikings, more likely saints because brett farve is a ***.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Jets going to win and confuses the **** out of Peyton manning and copy the pats defense.

The Patriots defense this year was atrocious, I don't think the #1 defense in the league has any plans of copying you guys anytime son. The Patriots got a lot of rebuilding to do and they'll probably choke again next year.

The Patriots defense this year was atrocious, I don't think the #1 defense in the league has any plans of copying you guys anytime son. The Patriots got a lot of rebuilding to do and they'll probably choke again next year.

LOL I'm talking abt the old pats defense bro, how else do you think the pats beat indi's offense so many times in the past. Also, If Brady comes back I'm pretty sure Belicheck can come up with a offense while brady carries the team.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

LOL I'm talking abt the old pats defense bro, how else do you think the pats beat indi's offense so many times in the past. Also, If Brady comes back I'm pretty sure Belicheck can come up with a offense while brady carries the team.

You mean come up with a defense?

The past is the past, it don't mean **** now or next year and the Jets won't copy you lol.

You mean come up with a defense?

The past is the past, it don't mean **** now or next year and the Jets won't copy you lol.

Obviously, but I'm pretty sure the jets do exactly the same **** to Peyton, etc multiple defenses and blitzing effectively.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

I have bad news for you bro... the Pats are rebuilding. Why do you think Belichick traded away Richard Seymour?

And the Jets don't need to copy ****, plus the Colts offense is different than it was years ago.

I dunno... lately Belichick has been slipping. He's getting old, I think the game is slipping away from him a bit. The offense is starting to become predictable and Randy Moss is only getting older.

Obviously, but I'm pretty sure the jets do exactly the same **** to Peyton, etc multiple defenses and blitzing effectively.

The Jets are a far different team. The Pats never had a defense this good.

--------

Overall the Pats need to upgrade at RB and at... everywhere on defense. Especially their D-Line. Horrible atm.

I have bad news for you bro... the Pats are rebuilding. Why do you think Belichick traded away Richard Seymour?

And the Jets don't need to copy ****, plus the Colts offense is different than it was years ago.

I dunno... lately Belichick has been slipping. He's getting old, I think the game is slipping away from him a bit. The offense is starting to become predictable and Randy Moss is only getting older.

The Jets are a far different team. The Pats never had a defense this good.

--------

Overall the Pats need to upgrade at RB and at... everywhere on defense. Especially their D-Line. Horrible atm.

Ffs your getting off topic man, This is about beating the colts, and Peyton Tactics never change. All Nfl teams look at previous games in the playoffs... proven fact, and most of the time it was against the Patriots, fact. How is he belichick getting old? It's about the players not the couches. And how the **** was the Patriots defense never this good, when they went 16-0.. seriously, and they blew every team out in that season. Also for all the players getting old, there's a draft for a reason, and look at all these new NFL stars this season, we can obviously get some sort of talent with ease, and beside that fact i believe Moss is having internal issues same with brady, because he just had a kid, and moss was always weird. One last thing, the Patriots beat the jets fairly mid into the season, best defense what?

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Ffs your getting off topic man, This is about beating the colts, and Peyton Tactics never change. All Nfl teams look at previous games in the playoffs... proven fact, and most of the time it was against the Patriots, fact. How is he belichick getting old? It's about the players not the couches. And how the **** was the Patriots defense never this good, when they went 16-0.. seriously, and they blew every team out in that season. Also for all the players getting old, there's a draft for a reason, and look at all these new NFL stars this season, we can obviously get some sort of talent with ease, and beside that fact i believe Moss is having internal issues same with brady, because he just had a kid, and moss was always weird. One last thing, the Patriots beat the jets fairly mid into the season, best defense what?

There is no way the Jets are going to shut down such a high powered offense as the Colts. Peyton isn't Carson palmer, or Philip Rivers.. his blood runs with batteries, his IQ readings break computers, let alone defenses..Peyton Manning is not human, he is a machine.. and there is no way that a streaky Jets defense is going to stop him. Look at what happened during the regular season BEFORE, the colts took out their starters. the defense, was not stopping anything.

Keep in mind, the Jets best pass rusher Sean Ellis has a broken hand.

look for it to be closer then the ravens game.. but not by much. the superbowl bound Colts take this with ease, and tell Sanchez to stick to the bench eating hotdogs.. 'Freeney and Mathis are looking to eat him for dinner.

Your only hope is the Jets running game.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif