Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

`Keep Talking

Goop

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mm, Make me laugh more, always fun to see little E-thugs going mad

@Foe, Was a great fight,

Eop till i die mtrfkas

E-Thugs? Read some of the posts by your clan members "Eop Son" "We are E-Thugs" back on the previous pages. Then go neck yourself.

1lvxhlm.jpg

Wrong, we are just as organized as E, thats my opinion, if you disagree then keep it to yourself rather than saying something stupid in your future posts. We didn't feel the need to fight E yesterday, they were doing their promo vid while we were aiming to hit FOE. While we were busy fightin FOE and sending scouts out, eventually E were busy with MM, we did have a scout see them at one point but they were fighting MM, therefore we ignored them because we didn't want to crash their fight, so we continued looking for other clans.

You only want to fight clans that have less opts tbh.

alqjvp.png

nice pull, would be cool to see if you guys would do as well as you claim you would do matched opts

gl next week, and why pull 30 on fridays and 80 on saturdays?

erm, if you are referring to last friday where we went pcl and only had ~30;

1) it was 85 cb cap so fair few people couldnt come.

2) we only decided to go like 20 minutes before because we were bored and didn't have anything else on :)

<3

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

That was spread of word, we have no spy in any clan, infact the last clan we spied on, from what I remember, was CP, and that was like 2 years ago lol. Spies don't really help nowadays, and if we had a spy in FOE, we would use that spy to go to your trips and hit you, rather than sending out scouts, don't you think?

It's either someone else in another clan has a spy, and is leaking info to other clans for the hell of it, or one of your own members is leaking, i would go with the first one since I doubt any member of foe would leak such information about their clan.

thekingu.png

so that means DV boots everyone that leaves during the trip?

You're answering a question with another question, tells a lot about your mental capacity.

All he did was to establish that your numbers dropped by 10 relative quick, why would you take a defensive position over such a question/statement.

Congratulations on your victories EoP, impressive numbers.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png