Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exile [Ex] Full out war vs Iron legion [Il]

Hary

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who was there new you cheated, seriously if your going to move up in the pure world stop cheating. I don't even like IL, but since I saw Ex-IR there who were not on the memberlist such as hax bow, who you decided to add after the war once it was mentioned, it ****** me off.

hotkeying.gif

not bad

made it easy, with ob merging with you and all

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

shouldn't have put the vid up mate, it shows you guys with an open CC and people pming you saying "we got people from other clans huh?" maybe next time il will be smart enough to war apps off and in wildy.

this 3rd time we asked them p2p full out it was all their rules, we just wanted war badly :(

and ya we kinda want to moove on into wildy,

<3 turb even though u used to kinda like MEEEE

Hary told u cheating dosn't help :( u also got lucky that Infliction closed and mass joined u guys, if you look at your ml it went from 40-58 members in 1 day and 21+ new members.

Vs IL's ml going from 65-70

But, in all honesty this war dosn't matter its for fun and if cheating is fun let it be.

Btw love the 3rd round pm's ur members quiting because u cheated >.> and i love that troonbruke guy hes probly only honor kid in the clan

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif

LOL at your members in the vid pming you that they're quitting because you cheated. just for proof of cheating for all you NON believers. here is pic for first (ops: IL - 33, Exile - 32)

2f915.png

and second round: IL - 33, Exile - 39 (I mean wtf, you dont go from 32-39 in one round without cheating)

2f90b.png

Lol goodjob Ex.. But at 3:43 Trookine pm's you going "Lol we got people from other clans huh?"

just saying

Thats cause IL been flaming us for Lin , and he asked me if we got peoples of other clan's.

Nothing really hardcore. ALL of them people made Applications, Applys was Open. So nothing was wrong.

Everyone who was there new you cheated, seriously if your going to move up in the pure world stop cheating. I don't even like IL, but since I saw Ex-IR there who were not on the memberlist such as hax bow, who you decided to add after the war once it was mentioned, it ****** me off.

Hax Bow, is from team TC, Scotty (Leader) Told me he will tell them all to App for full out war, so they did. whats wrong with that ?

Well all I know is be4stpwn is not in your clan. If you watch your video chat, on 2nd round when he dies, you can see be4st spamming in CC.

-[ZU]RuneScript- 14*** [ 4CLAN14 ]: 4Be4stpwn14 was not found in the RSHSC.

Beastpwn was watching only ? he was only in CC. Want fghting obviously, he was in full addy (g) outside...

not bad

made it easy, with ob merging with you and all

The merge with OB was only for 4 days, then we un-merged.

LOL at your members in the vid pming you that they're quitting because you cheated. just for proof of cheating for all you NON believers. here is pic for first (ops: IL - 33, Exile - 32)

No one pmed me that they quit, that guy was in CC. and i kicked him, he was Ex-Exile member, and then he bitched around me kicking him, he isn't even on the ML:

and second round: IL - 33, Exile - 39 (I mean wtf, you dont go from 32-39 in one round without cheating)

People came late ? I had wrong GMT Times posted on site :/ the war started 30 min earlier then i posted. So it was my fault. or We'd had a 42-44 Man Pull

Hary just give up, when i was a noob i used to like you, much like the noobs in your clan do now. Once they realise the hacking cheating idiot you are they will no longer remain loyal. Seriously your like Dv, you mass up hard and make up ******** saying "apps are open" if apps were open then why do those people go straight back to their original clans and Ex will continue to pull 10 on trips. Props to Iron legion for not flaming, they one the first round after being outleveld due to orgenisation. Hary just give up, your never gunna do well by leaching off other clans members, unlike MM and the other clans you leached off hax bow is no longer welcome to IR. I think its a discrace that clans let their members go to other clans wars without being striked/kicked. end point.....you blow and iron legion raped ur ****

hotkeying.gif