Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What do you guys consider a good trip?

Junior

A good trip to me, isn't about winning, you can't win them all, losing is also a part of the game, and a part of clanning. A good trip to me, is before ending, seeing my members and people of EOP saying "that was a fun trip" or "I enjoyed this trip" .... A good trip to me is having fun, and letting my clan members have fun aswell.

Sadly, some clans aren't the same these days, it's all about "ranks" and who can *****, complain, and come up with the most excuses. I only play this game for EOP, the game itself is ****, and half the people who play it are immature as **** and act like kids, it's just something I have to deal with, unfortunately.

thekingu.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a few decent clean run in's, win or lose

^ Action & Good competition. Win or lose.

Obviously losing week in week out isn't exactly fun but losing sometimes doesn't make a trip boring.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

steamrolling clans

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I am happy when me and a few friends go into the wilderness with a full inventory of food and leave with a full inventory of rune stuff. If someone didn't get much loot during the trip, we would always share with some with them. If someone we killed asks nicely, we would also give them their stuff back and ask them to be friends with us. The old wilderness with my main clan was the best times I've ever had in rs :)

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Not soo much in Run-ins but i love it when you're in a full out against a clan in clan wars and comes down to one clan member vsing the 2 other and he knocks one out then the other or when it's 1v1 left.. :) Exciting and fun trip imo :)

Oh and when you get to tank a shitload of people.. that's a fun trip well for that person.. :)

Inappropriate signature.

The USA is gonna rock ya'lls **** in the World Cup. Onyewu, Donovan, Altidore baby.

Too bad my team gonna rock u guys :P (Brasil)

To me A trip has to be fun,i honestly love close fights especially when it can be decided by like 5 v5's or so,the loot is nice but its not all that matters

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png