Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Full outs or Pk trips?

I Pa I

No you all just want to sound better than the other, this whole topic is pretty much an argument between E/MM about who the best clan is

E

/Topic

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you all just want to sound better than the other, this whole topic is pretty much an argument between E/MM about who the best clan is

Actually I really do believe Consistency on trips is more important hence why I raised my clan the way I did. Nothing to do with MM.

If your clan enjoys having that seasonal full out war (And I'm being generous) over the weekly trips that's fine with me.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

pk trips more fun imo.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Eh, Both are fun to me.

Sure, Fullouts show how much you can pull, and how organized you are, and how well your members spam/tank/pile and such, But PK trips actually show how well your members are outside of clan wars, which means the most@!

fullouts are for clans to contact inactvies, retireds, and give out spare accounts, also to add friends to the ml.

If a clan wants to prove their place in the clan ranking system it should be done so on the weekend trips, where you see the force of the clan, not the clan and its associates.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Fullouts show who has more PCR power, trips show who can adapt to a situation better, requires more tactics

How the hell? Quite the opposite. Adapt to a situation? That's all what the wild is about. Getting rushed by a clan and being able to organize and fight back, etc.

Clan wars, full-out f2p. What a joke. There are nothing but simple tactics. Not to mention the degree to which extra accounts/retireds/etc. are used.

It is difficult to conclude the weighting of potential versus consistency because it is solely based upon personal opinion. From a utilitarian point of view, if the members of a given clan were to enjoy having several successful pk trip over having few victorious full out wars, then to that clan, consistency would be of higher value, whereas if the given clan were to enjoy winning full out wars over winning pk run-ins, then potential would be of higher value. The value of a full out war and a pk trip are not equal though. A full out war has more hype leading up to the war, more enjoyment during the fight, and a victory would yield a much greater morale boost. The question is the ratio of utility gained from pk trips to full out wars. That is based on personal preference. From the utilitarian point of view, a clan that values potential and has a full out war every 2-3 weeks is just as successful as a clan that declines every full out war but is successful on pk trips. In conclusion, the most successful clan is not a clan that has the greatest consistency or the greatest potential, but a clan that gains the most utility from it. An approximate equation may be success = (How much the clan values potential)x(how often the clan wins full outs wars) + (How much the clan values consistency)x(how often the clan has successful pk trips).

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

A full out is nothing more than a competition in seeing which clan is better at mass recruiting, lending out accounts, and/or getting inactives/retirees to come back.

Some clans wouldn't do this as much as others of course, however there would still be a fair amount of people that wouldn't be at a normal pk trp. Ultimately it's not the same clan that you'd fight on a normal trip, so I think it's garbage when people say it measures a clan's "PCR power" because for the most part a good amount of the people have nothing to do with the clan for the rest of the time.

epsigac7.jpg

Why is everyone comparing a full out with the superbowl? It's so different.

You won't see a team show up with twice as many players to the superbowl lol?

They're comparing it to the hype of a Super Bowl.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

A full out is nothing more than a competition in seeing which clan is better at mass recruiting, lending out accounts, and/or getting inactives/retirees to come back.

Some clans wouldn't do this as much as others of course, however there would still be a fair amount of people that wouldn't be at a normal pk trp. Ultimately it's not the same clan that you'd fight on a normal trip, so I think it's garbage when people say it measures a clan's "PCR power" because for the most part a good amount of the people have nothing to do with the clan for the rest of the time.

******* Lol :biggrin:

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Not really, unless you only consider PCR wars fullouts.

nah he obviously meant a PCR mini war silly billy, or was it a PCR rev hunting trip? oh idk

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I guess every member that goes to a full out is just inactive/retired/mass recruited.

No-one said EVERY member was inactive/retired. Way to change what people say to make your arguement look better. Are you going to argue that a nice +30 to your usual pull doesn't make a difference?

If you are consistent every week at pk trips then you should be consistent at a full out war. It should be just another day for them if they are really as good as they think they are.

Exactly. Thanks for proving my point. So why should the consistently winning clan lose to the clan who is able to MASS up so many more people for a full out?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Full outs happen more rarely therefore are more anticipated, and PK trips are just repetitive.

I like full outs more but it's an opinion I guess. Each one is important though don't get me wrong...

Edit - To everyone saying whoever masses the most members plays a big role in a full out are completely wrong lol. Most times applications will be closed preventing this...

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Younger clans are just upset they don't have the loyal member base that older clans have and thats why they complain about inactives and retirees.

Also apps close for every war that there is, its rare that they don't so stop talking about mass recruiting its rather annoying.

maulerpixil1-1.gif