Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

most mature clan

IRISH

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Nope, FOE's averages from that post are still higher in every category. :lol: If you compare your p2p average to FOE's F2p average, your up by like decimal points.

Agreed, not sure what Mm point was. (besides trying to flame bait)

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

... Nope, FOE's averages from that post are still higher in every category. :lol: If you compare your p2p average to FOE's F2p average, your up by like decimal points.

He tried to say were down in everything. I then proved him wrong! :banana:

Quality+Quantity>Quality

2r7q8ef.jpg

Um, Carnage is chill from what I see...

The bottom three... are as follows...

TLP (This one is my own clan so shut up about me starting drama, stating the comment everyone knows.

E

MM

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Epidemic <3 out of all the clans ive been in (E, MM, FOE, TLP, FO, FI) E imo is the most mature, the leadership team espesh.

knows how to have a good laugh but also knows when a joke is no longer funny...

in order...

E

TLP (found this very mature and fun)

FI? was 06 so dnt remember too well

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Like alot of you said no clan is mature so as a whole clan Corrupt Pures. For just the staff I would say mayhem makers because I don't ever see them flame and eop staff as well is very good with not flamming especially gooop =].

For lowlevel clans there is not one clan that is not by except for a very limited few and omnicide is huge in not flamming it's the number one rule. In omnicide we take rules very serious and we have booted a solid 10-15 for breaking the rules about 3/4 of them for flamming. I don't wanna just say omnicide because every one will say I'm just saying my clan. So lithunian juinors are probably #1 non flamming or **** like that, seriously we had a fullout 1 week prep even after losing 3-0 to omnicide they were saying how good we did and saying thanks for the fight.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Epidemic <3 out of all the clans ive been in (E, MM, FOE, TLP, FO, FI) E imo is the most mature, the leadership team espesh.

knows how to have a good laugh but also knows when a joke is no longer funny...

in order...

E

TLP (found this very mature and fun)

FI? was 06 so dnt remember too well

Epidemic has, BY FAR, the biggest population of unfunny immature trolls in the clan world.

Every clan has a good share of people who whine/flame.

aq.jpgok-1.png

I haven't heard much from Tlp, but wow even as inactive as i've been i can say they're nice guys

Tgg seem like really cool guys too

Malice before they closed had this sense of knowing how to flame, but in just a competitive sense rather than going on top clan list and calling the other clan and basically crying and what we cant mistake that for with "flaming"

Malice didn't make excuses when they lost

That's probably how you can tell a clan overall is mature, i mean, u can't base a clan as mature with who's in the clan, it's just more of how the leaders represent themselves here, by how they approach the competitive atmosphere we got here

What shows a whiny and immature clan is one who just makes excuses of why they lost a fight ,"you had friends, "oh no you brought that 1 40 def guy to a war that changed the whole outcome", "oh no u got invites, were mad because we still lost even opts when invites should be noobs who never warred before"

etc etc. but u get my point

I haven't heard much from Tlp, but wow even as inactive as i've been i can say they're nice guys

Malice before they closed had this sense of knowing how to flame, but in just a competitive sense rather than going on top clan list and calling the other clan and basically crying and what we cant mistake that for with "flaming"

That's probably how you can tell a clan overall is mature, i mean, u can't base a clan as mature with who's in the clan, it's just more of how the leaders represent themselves here, by how they approach the competitive atmosphere we got here

What shows a whiny and immature clan is one who just makes excuses of why they lost a fight ,"you had friends, "oh no you brought that 1 40 def guy to a war that changed the whole outcome", "oh no u got invites, were mad because we still lost even opts when invites should be noobs who never warred before"

icwerurgoing

there are no mature clans that do well in either server

we dont post here much beating dp and e in p2p isnt topic worthy :/

every clan has idiots to bait/flame some more then others