Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers vs Epidemic

Speshls

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, this topic is meant for Purewarfare. not just E and MM high ranks. why should epidemic members stay out of this post? they can express their thoughts as well.

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

honest question, no bait intended;

was it planned for foe and mm to declare on the same day?

no, not sure of the relevance either?

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Fire Cape Guide for Pures
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

In this discussion someone said along the lines of " E can't afford corrupts, who's fault is that"

Now you're saying, "Mm has less 1 defence so we should have 1 defence armours" .......Who's fault is that?

You're saying it is a problem to be 1 defence?

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

You're saying Epidemic relies on defence. But every single pure clan accepts 20defence, some 25 and some even 30, if we accept 20defence, i say why not use it?

Yes MM accepts 20 defence too, but we are simply saying why should defence play a factor in a pure war? Are you afraid that without your mithril you will lose?

titanj.png

No clearly hes saying it is an advantage to be 20 def than one defence.

20 def is considered pure and its your personal choice if you want it or not.

Just like it is an advantage to use corrupt weapons (although i'm pretty sure every single member of either clan can wield one)

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

Lol @ the epidemic member saying "learn to adapt" now that 20 defence gets accepted, yet they still want clanwars even though we have been given a wildness-esque system to play with.

This isn't the clan wars era anymore, crashing isn't an issue, returning isn't an issue. Basically you don't want to get outpulled? :confused:

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

You're saying Epidemic relies on defence. But every single pure clan accepts 20defence, some 25 and some even 30, if we accept 20defence, i say why not use it?

I hate to say it but in the past months... Actually past year the wars In the top 3 have been 10 def cappe or less, your clan is on top 3 now am I right? Gotta get use to this rules......sowie :(

2nqs6xyfixed.png

Just like it is an advantage to use corrupt weapons (although i'm pretty sure every single member of either clan can wield one)

oh my bad, i thought we were discussing fair rules

Its not like i didn't see this response coming so don't pat yourself on the shoulder too hard. Why is it unfair that we are allowed to use mith, it is accepted as pure. MM have people with 20 def too, we just have more. Next you'l be telling us we cant use rc robes either cause we have more people with 50 runecraft.

Obviously this is ridiculous but thats the way i feel about you telling us not to use 20 def gear.

I hate to say it but in the past months... Actually past year the wars In the top 3 have been 10 def cappe or less, your clan is on top 3 now am I right? Gotta get use to this rules......sowie :(
2r7q8ef.jpg

Its not like i didn't see this response coming so don't pat yourself on the shoulder too hard. Why is it unfair that we are allowed to use mith, it is accepted as pure. MM have people with 20 def too, we just have more. Its like me saying MM aren't allowed to use runecrafting robes because you have more people with 50 runecrafting.

Obviously this is ridiculous but thats the way i feel about you telling us not to use 20 def gear.

If you want defence turn Epidemic into a main clan. :confused:

Or maybe your time in E has confused as to what a pure really is....

MalicesFunniest.png

If you want defence turn Epidemic into a main clan. :confused:

Or maybe your time in E has confused as to what a pure really is....

+1, have fullouts with HF :D

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

MM have people with 20 def too, we just have more.

Again, this is meant to be a fair war, which will show the clans true skill rather than rely on Defensive armours & if you insist, corrupt weapons.

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif

pfft couldnt put it any better myself

so are E gonna decline and hide behind their mith? or accept and get on with the rules we have offerd

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord