Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How do your stats affect where you PK?

Mark

I'm going to repost an old topic of mine from May of last year, because the forum wasn't as active at the time and I feel I can get a lot more responses by posting this again.

I have always been a fan of F2P Castle/Hill Giant PKing - which is a dominant reason behind why I built my stats to hybrid as well as possible, as well as maximize my hitpoints. I notice a good many new pures have built their accounts using soul wars, which leaves their hitpoints substantially less than the rest of their stats. I feel as if this almost restricts their accounts to PKing in low level wilderness in solo areas, which is fine, save for the the amount of 1-itemers that also occupy these areas.

I guess the question is: Where do you prefer to PK, and how have you modeled your stats to reflect that?

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I've made my account so that I could f2p solo and team pk, I have soulwarred, but that hasn't affected my hp almost at all.

I have 95+ range for team pking and solo pking, 81str for the 2hand [max hit 27], 73mage is just for the times when I am team pking, for binds and blasts, 50atk, got 50 becasue it didn't lvl my combat level so it didn't matter, 3def[accidents] keeping it low so my combat level stays low, 44prayer is good for solo and team pking[aswell in clans] the 15% prayers for 1v1 and the protection prayers in team/clan pking and my hp atm is 85 wich is pretty normal imo. 73cb

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

I've built my account up to have a lot of potential in f2p/p2p solo pking. It is also descent in clan fights since I can burst/blitz. I much rather solo pk in a f2p bh world because of my high strength and range level. I have 44 prayer so I can use all of my 15% bonuses in solo or clan fights with protection prayers. 60 attack is for deadly range/dds combos that I use in all types of fights.

Stats: 60 attack 99 strength 91 range 1 defence 80 magic 88 hitpoints

I've first really started taking a specific direction when the BH crators came out and 67 combat was the maximum, I stayed 11 prayer and 1 defence for the ability to barrage

Now I just train whatever I feel like, because at the higher level combats it doesn't really make a difference.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

im Modeling my account f2p based, with high strength and some range. I'm just making up my own build as I go along, want to be unique. Don't just want to be a Range 2her just like every other f2p'er

TH IS MY ONE

I prefer pking in p2p with my 94 magic, I pk with friends in multi and in solo so yeah :banana: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Currently

attack 50

strength 57

hp 70

range 80

prayer 45

magic 92

67 combat - The reason for these stats was 100% clan related. Had to make a new pure for dp so I wanted prayer/magic (which I should have 94 by this week) for minis etc.

Goals

Attack 60

Strength 84-86 (bandits)

Range 99 (cannon at green dragons for cash for bandits/Sw)

Magic 99

HP 84-86

I think this will give me 72-75 combat depending on what HP/strength I chose to get before pking. It will be for pking solo/drags/minis and a amazing edge pking account.

mmflash123.gif

I've always liked pking low level and in low wildy, so low prayer works for me

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

tbh stats dont make a whole lot of difference nowadays.

When its only acouple lvls difference it comes down to luck and each players skill.

I personally like multi pking with clanmates in pvp or +0 bh worlds much more desirable than 1v1

Less nh kids roaming around and no 1 itemers to deal with.

my accounts built for soloing mainly, i sw'd a lot

i try to go for quicker kills; higher stats = higher hits

bit of a disadvantage in wars, but its okay :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

My stats contribute mostly for clans and I'm really good at F2P pking but i'd have to fix up my stats to be good in P2P as i'm only an average pker.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

some accounts are set up for multi pk only these days which is horrible....

I think the pure account should be set up for single combat, then multi pk. but it seems people are making their accounts purely for a clan they love these days. which that shouldn't be the case, it should be. Pure stats 1v1, multi team pking account set up.

2iqbiwn.jpg