Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] Mayhem Makers / Final Mayhem Saturday

Speshls

******* ******** rofl, we raped u at altar and left to bank and logged w14 to regroup for another fight and heard u claimed a win cause we left the world so we came back and raped you rofl

Yeah, you came back when we ended our trip, claim that as a win.

96ending3.png

~ In Mahatma we trust ~

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (I Sephir0t I @ Jan 30 2010, 07:05 PM)

how does that pic mean we called HF to kill MM and FOE? we told them to ac, not crash, idiots

So you called them? As in they wouldn't have been there if you didn't, right? I don't see how this translates into it being the other clans fault that HF started attacking you guys. You brought it on yourself.

words i cant describe ^^

(11:58:29) <+CKyl3>Yah i went 10 kills 0 deaths today undefeated, gf ******.

(11:58:32) <+[EOP]Jonty> http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6775/100131000644.png

(11:58:35) <+[EOP]Jonty>**** dawg, your pro lmfao

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

EOP and E are only trolling this topic because they feel necessary since they were going to 2v1 us. But nah... FOE decided to be nice and team if they did decide to team.

We saw EOP in CLW whilst we were ALONE. What did they do? Call Epidemic, of course. ALL EOP + E members, stop bitching about not getting 1v1 in when there were multiple times when you could have... YOU called HF to AC, meaning its YOUR fault = OUR WIN. Second fight, you got buttfucked. 3rd fight, CP ran in with DP following behind them = ultra clusterfuck = no winner/loser.

2-0.

arrrrroooooooooooooo

25a8748.png

idasky.jpg

.......It's a well known fact that the silver surfer is by far the most supreme marvel super hero of mankind made up of pure cosmic power. Don't get me wrong, the hulk is near the top and one of the best, just like you guys, but E is better. The hulk requires air to live... the silver surfer could simply plop the hulk out into space and watch him die due to starvation of oxygen, simple... The hulk may be strong but not always the smartest... Exactly like MM. Epidemic is the silver surfer in this scenario and always comes out on top.

sup

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

arrrrroooooooooooooo

25a8748.png

idasky.jpg

.......It's a well known fact that the silver surfer is by far the most supreme marvel super hero of mankind made up of pure cosmic power. Don't get me wrong, the hulk is near the top and one of the best, just like you guys, but E is better. The hulk requires air to live... the silver surfer could simply plop the hulk out into space and watch him die due to starvation of oxygen, simple... The hulk may be strong but not always the smartest... Exactly like MM. Epidemic is the silver surfer in this scenario and always comes out on top.

sup

EOP is like the mothership, indicating the silver surfer's slump is happening, and he needs to return to world 14 as soon as possible.Making the Hulk #1 again (this step happened 4 weeks ago) The silver surfer caught the flu, turned very blue and is now #3? or 4, sorry i don't keep track between you and EOP.

MM + FOE Starting: 399 opts ( 158 people )

E + EOP Starting: 399 opts ( 180 people )

because that makes. sense, edit please

And cute little wars but tbh, only the vids are proving who won.

Group: Clan Leader

You don't know 399 options is the max amount in the MMORPG called RuneScape?

(11:58:29) <+CKyl3>Yah i went 10 kills 0 deaths today undefeated, gf ******.

(11:58:32) <+[EOP]Jonty> http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6775/100131000644.png

(11:58:35) <+[EOP]Jonty>**** dawg, your pro lmfao

That's funny because that isn't even my IRC name. And I don't think you can look up a picture in 3 seconds. *******.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

was feasting, only died once ;p. EOP is going to be the next E (no diff really, same ****), they goin step up and get knocked the **** DOWN! It's routine now. Only reason clans can step it up is because we beat other clans down and the next in line gets a go at it. So clans should be sucking our ***** instead of asking for an ass rape. Thanks for the pixels you rookies. Can't match up with MM and FOE, EOP has weak ass organization, and E is just decent. Know your places. It's nice beating a once a week clan on their own day. Must suck having to wait another week lol.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------