Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] Mayhem Makers / Final Mayhem Saturday

Speshls

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for being pushed into single Sandra.

Proof here y0

For the entire first minute you're going backwards :biggrin: I believe that's the direction of single :banana:

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

are you a ********?

we never got pushed into single, they attempted, and failed drastically

eop and e got their **** rocked and ****** themselves over when eop called hf l0l

I see MM and Foe running into single then teleporting out. I don't know what vid you are watching.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

why the **** do we always have to flame eachother? the fight got crashed by hf. did all you guys not have fun saturday?

jesus crist every single one of you are acting like 5 year olds...

EDIT: good job on your weekend. i wasent at the trip but it looked action packed. no matter who won...

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

We did a good job of sticking together considering the huge opts. On the other hand E and EOP may not be the best combination as they looked pretty sloppy like in fight #1. Surprised tho guys arn't good at P2P with their spreading skills. Half of you were running around clueless. Kids got spanked like we were their daddy's. Guess MM and FOE got a lot of teaching to do. Watch and learn from the masters young one's. I wish I could respect you goonies but it's hard to when the competition has such **** organization and attitudes.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

and yet the idiots still continue to flame and bait... you relize you make your clan look like ****...

obv can't handle the truth. Just like you guys can't handle that you got stomped to the point where you need to team and make excuses for losing. Don't worry, I'm getting used to it. You sound mad bro. Right now E is a clan that is lying/making excuses to make them feel better. It's pretty apparent. Must have been a huge blow when your fat heads learned that you can't even come close to competing in matched opts, but o yea, you prolly still deny that too. E needs an intervention, the first step is admitting you have a problem.. :P if you guys had 4 inch *****' then you would prolly be telling yourselves it's HUUUUGE.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

obv can't handle the truth. Just like you guys can't handle that you got stomped to the point where you need to team and make excuses for losing. Don't worry, I'm getting used to it. You sound mad bro. Right now E is a clan that is lying/making excuses to make them feel better. It's pretty apparent. Must have been a huge blow when your fat heads learned that you can't even come close to competing in matched opts, but o yea, you prolly still deny that too. E needs an intervention, the first step is admitting you have a problem.. :P if you guys had 4 inch *****' then you would prolly be telling yourselves it's HUUUUGE.

ok... you sound even more stupid. please show me epidmic excuses. and if you feel mm is better at matched ops please ask your leaders to ask for a mid week fight becasue i think it would be alot of fun to have one. and MM are just as much to blame for the flame and baiting that goes on here. you think E just started flaming mm out of the blue? it was provoked. i admit what we are doing is childish and stupid. i hope you and your clan mates can learn that too.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

ok... you sound even more stupid. please show me epidmic excuses. and if you feel mm is better at matched ops please ask your leaders to ask for a mid week fight becasue i think it would be alot of fun to have one. and MM are just as much to blame for the flame and baiting that goes on here. you think E just started flaming mm out of the blue? it was provoked. i admit what we are doing is childish and stupid. i hope you and your clan mates can learn that too.

I believe we asked you guys for a full out. Even considered clan wars so you guys would not pull the "omg crashed" excuse. Obviously, you guys declined it so don't use the "E>MM matched ops" card either, because you don't have any grounds on us here.

Also, if you believe that what you do is "childish and stupid" don't retaliate in your reply, just leave the topic.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

I believe we asked you guys for a full out. Even considered clan wars so you guys would not pull the "omg crashed" excuse. Obviously, you guys declined it so don't use the "E>MM matched ops" card either, because you don't have any grounds on us here.

Also, if you believe that what you do is "childish and stupid" don't retaliate in your reply, just leave the topic.

ironic isnt it.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube