Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who do you look up to

Goop

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how is no1 saying kids ranqe? HE MADE PURES POPULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no1 try and flame me cause its a true fact. i bet he trippled the ammount of pures bcuz his vids

Lol, in our little "pure clan community" he was considered an idiot. I think he got kicked from FOE if I remember right? Not to judge you or anything, but every person has more than one side to them.

Mahatma I saw his vid in 05 when It first came out and made a pure right after that

TH IS MY ONE

Lol, in our little "pure clan community" he was considered an idiot. I think he got kicked from FOE if I remember right? Not to judge you or anything, but every person has more than one side to them.

Yeah, he was retarded.

TH IS MY ONE

Current or at least "known" status, I'd say I Fr0ze U, Mageof Pain, Cl0se Impact, Neil 4 Mercy, Magerz before he was m4n, sever kills, Karl, Ll NayNay Ll, mt, Charles, `Pure, XtarantulaX1/Mew|Matt even though you guys had your ways I ended up learning something from it

champ

Arp-1.png

I never looked up to any leader, in any clan i was in or interested in or liked joining. I respected alot of ranks for various reasons, but didn't look up to them. But if i had to choose which ranks got me to really kick off my pure career and when i first tried excelling my own legacy. It would have to be Jason ritter, or I h0zy I. Most probably don't know who they are thats fine.

2iqbiwn.jpg

It would have to be Jason ritter, or I h0zy I. Most probably don't know who they are thats fine.

It's probably better off that people don't know I H0zy I, that kid was annoying as ****. lol.

thekingu.png

I never looked up to any leader, in any clan i was in or interested in or liked joining. I respected alot of ranks for various reasons, but didn't look up to them. But if i had to choose which ranks got me to really kick off my pure career and when i first tried excelling my own legacy. It would have to be Jason ritter, or I h0zy I. Most probably don't know who they are thats fine.

RD was epic.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

RD was epic.

Pure Nicks was HC... No way in hell was RD epic :confused: .

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .