Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

I don't wanna fight no more, I forgot what we were fighting for, (oh yeah) and this lonelyness that's in my heart, (my heart) won't let me be apart from you, I don't wanna have to try, Girl, to live without you in my life, So, i'm hoping we can start tonight, (I'm hoping) cause i don't wanna fight, no more.......

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yea and the last full out dv had agaisnt Eop, yea mad fun broski, gonna be fun seeing you get slapped up by mm and foe these next few weeks, and i think you deserve it xD

GL GUIS!!!! cya E maybe in another lifetime

You're enjoying yourself aren't you.

Oh well just a computer game clan at the end of the day.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

i only recall us pking fally about 2x since dv has been open xD

but i do recall owning E in a full out wut SON WUT!

Rip slumping clan is hard to pull back up, seems like the leaders werent that good when under pressure

Epidemic leadership was 5 times better than Dv's, pressure or not.

lol@DVleadership

Slumping pressure, nor MM, made Epidemic realize that this game is **** and not worthy of spending precious time on, it's just a realization that any half-witted human comes to eventually.

Kids who play this game will grow up sometime and come to their senses aswell, it's only a matter of time.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

lol@DVleadership

Slumping pressure, nor MM, made Epidemic realize that this game is **** and not worthy of spending precious time on, it's just a realization that any half-witted human comes to eventually.

Kids who play this game will grow up sometime and come to their senses aswell, it's only a matter of time.

but u guys didn't think about the kids!

I dont know why DV comes here and LOL at epidemic...

Where is TimesUpNoob? X Timbob X? Range Barca???

Ye Range Barca Ikno him irl .. Didnt they all quit rs? Cuz of a reason like Epidemic leaders did?

Even Kide is planning to quit rs .. He just playing rs cuz of DV..

For Dv: Where the f are you guys now? I kinda lost you with ur 15 People in wild :S..

For PW: Saturday Pk Trip F2P!!!!@|#@|#@|#|@#|@#|@

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

I dont know why DV comes here and LOL at epidemic...

Where is TimesUpNoob? X Timbob X? Range Barca???

Ye Range Barca Ikno him irl .. Didnt they all quit rs? Cuz of a reason like Epidemic leaders did?

Even Kide is planning to quit rs .. He just playing rs cuz of DV..

For Dv: Where the f are you guys now? I kinda lost you with ur 15 People in wild :S..

For PW: Saturday Pk Trip F2P!!!!@|#@|#@|#|@#|@#|@

I Support what u said, except i dont remember timbob lol i remember the other 2.. :D

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

lol@DVleadership

I'm sure if MM let Epidemic stay #1 they wouldn't have closed in the first place.

lol@DVleadership

you brang your rune to e pk trips lel idiot

They had no leadership besides Bob, my old leak in the clan said they didn't go out on a certain friday cause no one who was present knew how to lead

We had 4 leaders, 4 HC, Three Generals and three officers who all knew how to lead perfectly well. If you meant no leaders were present, then maybe, but not no people who could lead.

4Fdyf.png

Guys, don't respond to the negative comments and flaming. Epidemic was an awesome clan, everyone knows this, and we defined all the odds against us which no clan will ever be able to achieve. Don't respond to the haters.

E Pride.

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

Guys, don't respond to the negative comments and flaming. Epidemic was an awesome clan, everyone knows this, and we defined all the odds against us which no clan will ever be able to achieve. Don't respond to the haters.

E Pride.

haters hate the best - fact

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

range barca got booted, timbob quit and so did times up nub, but we kept open because we have ppl who can lead clans, and L @ all epidemic kids on here ''why play scape its **** lol quit'' why r u on this thread and why bother making a thread if its **** dont waste your time looking at the replies if its **** lol

and @ the eop kid, we dont really bother with f2p we just kinda try to improve our p2p game, if u came into p2p ud see what i mean, gl today eop!

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Was a sad day for me :sad:

I have had a great time in epidemic and gl too the leader and the member,

- Your Proud Honoured Member

Andrew