Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

Wrong.

I've seen competition in several games. On this game it seems if we met IRL we'd stab each other. It's got to the point where you can't acknowledge the fact there's another player. You can't talk to them without having them stereotyped because of their clan.

In my books, a true victory isn't won by cheap shots. You are free to be proud of what you want though.

Oh I forgot sorry. Whatever Bob thinks is true has to be true. No other opinions are valid.

I on the other hand can agree to disagree. I also wasn't saying that we beat TH by cheap shots. We got them by winning as often as possible. The cheap shots I was referring to was all the pranks we pulled on each other and all the flames/trolling towards each other in game and on pc. I enjoyed the ruthless cut-throat rivalry style that we had. Sorry that you couldn't enjoy the one you had going with MM.

Arp-1.png

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all bias- Such is the point of a Pure Community. Without personal opinions.. There would be no topics.. Not to say there are that many outside of ones like these/ clan weekend trips, but meh.

We flamed the fact that your defence was the reason for your success. Of course low stats high defence would come along with that. You must realize the same flame was directed towards Fi during the PCL Era, etc.

Also, it is not as if you could reward anyone at any rate- As you have to have someone added for a least a month for the new updates to do anything.

The rewarding was just an example, a very obvious example. Your statement about defense is extremely incorrect. 20 defense alone does not mean success. If it did, everyone would have it. I really don't see anything in your post worth correcting because none of it has much meaning or support.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

The rewarding was just an example, a very obvious example. Your statement about defense is extremely incorrect. 20 defense alone does not mean success. If it did, everyone would have it. I really don't see anything in your post worth correcting because none of it has much meaning or support.

You're right. Alone, it doesn't do much of anything. But when the majority of a pure clan boasts its defensive bonuses, it does have an effect. To say otherwise is to not have competed against Epidemic.

Maybe that means that it's right. ;)

You're right. Alone, it doesn't do much of anything. But when the majority of a pure clan boasts its defensive bonuses, it does have an effect. To say otherwise is to not have competed against Epidemic.

I was an EOP HC, I have competed against Epidemic many times; I still say otherwise.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

You out of all people should know raising a clan isn't the easiest task and we didn't get to where we were because we had a few more 20 defense than MM. If anything, most of the clans we fought to get to MM had just as much 20 defense therefore you point is invalid.

I won't even start with bringing invites on trips because I'm not here to argue. But don't get me started on cheap advantages.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

You out of all people should know raising a clan isn't the easiest task and we didn't get to where we were because we had a few more 20 defense than MM. If anything, most of the clans we fought to get to MM had just as much 20 defense therefore you point is invalid.

I won't even start with bringing invites on trips because I'm not here to argue. But don't get me started on cheap advantages.

Don't get me started. You always wondered why I disliked your clan so much- Simply it's because the fact that we as a leadership chose to keep Malice a pure clan resulted in clans like your own ascending above us in the ranks. Perhaps if at times we had been less honourable, and had weekends where we crashed everyone- Even "friends" like you guys- Perhaps roles would have been reversed.

Don't get me started. You always wondered why I disliked your clan so much- Simply it's because the fact that we as a leadership chose to keep Malice a pure clan resulted in clans like your own ascending above us in the ranks. Perhaps if at times we had been less honourable, and had weekends where we crashed everyone- Even "friends" like you guys- Perhaps roles would have been reversed.

You're pretty much the only Malice leader who thinks that way. All the others I have remained friends with them, some have joined E. We probably weren't as bad as you make it seem?

We never encouraged anyone to get 20 defense, did you expect us to decline people because we started to have too many of them? What would YOU have done? Don't give me this ****.

You're just another sore loser, no wonder you ended up in MM.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

l0l why kindof retarded excuse is that?

"because your better then us we hate you?"

i see youve already gotten use to MM customs

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

You're pretty much the only Malice leader who thinks that way. All the others I have remained friends with them, some have joined E. We probably weren't as bad as you make it seem?

We never encouraged anyone to get 20 defense, did you expect us to decline people because we started to have too many of them? What would YOU have done? Don't give me this ****.

You're just another sore loser, no wonder you ended up in MM.

I was also the only American. Perhaps this speaks for something.

I'm just another sore loser, critical hit there bro. There we have it.

l0l why kindof retarded excuse is that?

"because your better then us we hate you?"

i see youve already gotten use to MM customs

Pretty sure when I was Malice with Will he felt the exact same way he feels now.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

In F2P, 20 defense can change a lot in the way you tank. People say Epidemic was #1 F2P, obviously, you have to consider the chance that defense has to do a lot with F2P and not with P2P. Epidemic doesn't do P2P much, but I can't say that because I haven't been in E.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

In F2P, 20 defense can change a lot in the way you tank. People say Epidemic was #1 F2P, obviously, you have to consider the chance that defense has to do a lot with F2P and not with P2P. Epidemic doesn't do P2P much, but I can't say that because I haven't been in E.

Bringing 30 non members helps too. However this has nothing to do with the topic. Thanks for your input.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Whether or not you agree with E's methods, no-one, not even the stubborn MM trolls, can deny that E did something pretty amazing by rising to the top in such a short period of time and taking even the oldest of pure clans down to their knees.

Lots of respect and best of luck.

<3

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Bringing 30 non members helps too. However this has nothing to do with the topic. Thanks for your input.

1-2 weeks ago u brought 10 non members. call them anything you want but not on ml = not a member yet. you stress non members but i dont think epidemic could accept a full out war with no defense even if corrupt was off.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

1-2 weeks ago u brought 10 non members. call them anything you want but not on ml = not a member yet. you stress non members but i dont think epidemic could accept a full out war with no defense even if corrupt was off.

does it matter? its over with. why are we still falming eachother...

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

does it matter? its over with. why are we still falming eachother...

sorry. just trying to reveal some hypocrisy there.

yeah its over with rip e. 3rd times the charm i guess

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

sorry. just trying to reveal some hypocrisy there.

yeah its over with rip e. 3rd times the charm i guess

MM has done just as many downfalls as E did. learn to accept that your was just as bad as ours when it came to the flaming and trolling. and all the other **** with mains and fourm guests.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3