Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

Uhhh, no? Last week you and E got ****** up... multiple times.

@I Sephir0t I, I'm not MM idiot.. do i look like i give a nut? Nope.

Hey hey hey,

Who got ****** up today 1v1?? FOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE DIDDDDDDDDDD LOL.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okey so Eruption of Mains and borrowed E beat us this week

next week we shall see also you may want to win multiple times in a row before claiming your #1

We are #1 for Today.

But yes we shall see next week, btw no teaming?

2jhqs.png

You're saying the more people you have.. the better chance you'll win the fight? Plus you're saying.. the mains didn't help you win.. even though there was 10+ of them, and they were obviously teamed up with you.

You contradicted yourself you moron, adding 10 mains is the equivalent of adding 20 pures to your opts... so it WAS because of the mains that you guys won.. quit **** spinning bruh.

we didnt bring mains idiot. the mains were attacking EOP too, we had eop members dying by mains, possibly MM mains?

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

You're saying the more people you have.. the better chance you'll win the fight? Plus you're saying.. the mains didn't help you win.. even though there was 10+ of them, and they were obviously teamed up with you.

You contradicted yourself you moron, adding 10 mains is the equivalent of adding 20 pures to your opts... so it WAS because of the mains that you guys won.. quit **** spinning bruh.

More than that id rather 10 mains than 30 pures specially seen as rage is 99range 92atk and str not to mention the others are like pro also (better than 99% of EoP anyways)

we didnt bring mains idiot. the mains were attacking EOP too, we had eop members dying by mains, possibly MM mains?

Your talking **** they were rolling with you the whole trip we know they were yours there were wearing EoP capes and running through Foe and MM taking hits for you guys

1 trip a week and you got wrecked all day, id hate to of been in your shoes, gl next weekend.

Have returning sets ready.

Your not providing me with no kind of proof of you guys wrecking us all day lol.

2jhqs.png

No point in arguing really.. we had a good day today so just accept that. I understand that part of the clan community comes with arguing, so what ever.

See you guys next week

34ypu12.png

made that FOE owned you? luls

Are you trying to say 'Mad that foe owned you?', Which still wouldn't make sense because he is FOE.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers