Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Peyton Manning is a Choke Artist

kosherkid

This is exactly why Tom Brady is (and probably always will be) better than Manning. In the biggest moments, Peyton screws up. With the teams and regular season success he's had, he should have like five Superbowl Rings... but it took an even bigger choking dog (Rex Grossman) to give him his only Superbowl Ring.

Brady > Brees > Manning

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manning is way better than Tom Brady. Just look at the numbers for both quarterbacks. Also, look at Brady's recent performances in the last 5 years and that will be the definition of choking.

You can't expect a team to win the Super Bowl consistently, especially when 12 teams go to the playoffs every year.

Not to mention Brady is prone to injury while Manning isn't a *****. I guess recording other teams practicing also helps in winning to, something Belichick is known for.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Manning is way better than Tom Brady. Just look at the numbers for both quarterbacks. Also, look at Brady's recent performances in the last 5 years and that will be the definition of choking.

You can't expect a team to win the Super Bowl consistently, especially when 12 teams go to the playoffs every year.

Not to mention Brady is prone to injury while Manning isn't a *****. I guess recording other teams practicing also helps in winning to, something Belichick is known for.

I actually think those numbers help me out. With how good Manning has been in the regular season over the last 5 years, he hasn't come through in the playoffs to get to and win the Superbowl. Manning hasn't been clutch in the playoffs, that's the definition of choking.

Brady= 4 Superbowls 3 Wins

Manning=2 Superbowls 1 Wins

I don't even like Brady and it's obvious he's far superior to Manning when it comes to winning.

I actually think those numbers help me out. With how good Manning has been in the regular season over the last 5 years, he hasn't come through in the playoffs to get to and win the Superbowl. Manning hasn't been clutch in the playoffs, that's the definition of choking.

I don't even like Brady and it's obvious he's far superior to Manning when it comes to winning.

Brady just had amazing teams that were complete. He just had to manage the games.

Why do all football players say rings only matter

Brady doesn't even put himself in the position to choke, he just chokes the whole game.

Manning is still the best QB in the league. Well..

Romo>Manning>Brees>Big Ben

who has more rings

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Brady just had amazing teams that were complete. He just had to manage the games.

Amazing teams? I wouldn't say that haha. The first time Brady had recievers was 2007 with Welker and Moss. The first time they had Corners was like 2006 with Asante Samuel. They NEVER had a great running back and their offensive line wasn't at all what you'd call... dominating. The only thing they had that was great was Linebackers, and they weren't even talented LB's, just super intelligent.

Amazing teams? I wouldn't say that haha. The first time Brady had recievers was 2007 with Welker and Moss. The first time they had Corners was like 2006 with Asante Samuel. They NEVER had a great running back and their offensive line wasn't at all what you'd call... dominating. The only thing they had that was great was Linebackers, and they weren't even talented LB's, just super intelligent.

who won again

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

There's obviously a difference in being clutch and and choking.

Clutch is where your team is supposed to lose and your individual performance makes your team win.

Choking is where your team is supposed to win and your individual performance makes your team lose.

Sure Peyton hasn't been clutch but he sure as hell hasn't choked. I'm not trying to diss on Tom but Peyton has been far superior in the last 5 years in terms of winning. Tom hasn't even won a Super Bowl in 5 years.

Just because Peyton hasn't accomplished as much as Tom Brady in the post-season doesn't mean Tom is better at winning, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Btw, that interception in the Super Bowl was gutsy on the Saints part, if the receiver caught that ball he would have gone for 6 and everyone would have been treating Peyton Manning like a god.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

The Manning Family = two Superbowl rings

The Brady Family? What did they have? A sitcom!? BAAHAHAHAH

Yeah if you combine the Manning family they still don't have enough rings to beat Brady, or tie him.

2009? Threw a pick in the worst possible spot and then couldn't take it in from like the 3 after that. (SB Loss 2-1)

2008? Scored only 17 points vs the Chargers. (Wild Card Loss 0-1 in Playoffs)

2007? Threw 2 crucial picks against the Chargers at home. (Divisional Loss 0-1 in playoffs)

2006? Though he won the SB, he threw 3 TD's and 7 INT's. His defense won the games generally, not him.

2005? Scored only 18 points against the Steelers. (Divisional Loss (0-1 in playoffs)

2004? Scored 3 points and threw a pick against NE (1-1 in playoffs)

Pretty damn bad playoff record haha.

your dumb if you don't think manning isn't clutch...

he just didnt have it that game, saints out-played colts on both sides of the ball in 2nd half.

regarding his pick in the 4th, pass was alright-forced it abit, but it was a phenomenal play by the db. He jumped the route and pretty much sealed it for his team, great heads up play on his part.

manning will live to see another day.

and no im not a colts fan if your wondering lol.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

There's obviously a difference in being clutch and and choking.

Clutch is where your team is supposed to lose and your individual performance makes your team win.

Choking is where your team is supposed to win and your individual performance makes your team lose.

Sure Peyton hasn't been clutch but he sure as hell hasn't choked. I'm not trying to diss on Tom but Peyton has been far superior in the last 5 years in terms of winning. Tom hasn't even won a Super Bowl in 5 years.

Just because Peyton hasn't accomplished as much as Tom Brady in the post-season doesn't mean Tom is better at winning, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Btw, that interception in the Super Bowl was gutsy on the Saints part, if the receiver caught that ball he would have gone for 6 and everyone would have been treating Peyton Manning like a god.

Was the typical dumb Saints coverage jumping routes and taking risks actually working for once. Eh, I guess you have to credit Tracy Porter a little bit for watching his film.

I really think it depends on what teams Manning and other QB's have to work with that determines how good they are. Favre was excellent this year because of the receivers available to him and obviously RB Peterson. Consistency-wise I think Manning and Brady are two of the best though, they've proven a lot as quarterbacks.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

I really think it depends on what teams Manning and other QB's have to work with that determines how good they are. Favre was excellent this year because of the receivers available to him and obviously RB Peterson. Consistency-wise I think Manning and Brady are two of the best though, they've proven a lot as quarterbacks.

Favre was mainly excellent because of Favre and a familar system. His recievers were average, he made Rice look good, and Peterson was more of a name threat than an on-field threat.

Peyton Manning had a mediocre RB that was also injured with a rookie back-up. His WRs were great.

O Manning still better than Brady. Look for a first round exit from Brady next season.

Manning hardly choked in the superbowl game, he threw some ridiculously accurate passes and drove the length of the field multiple times, but the Colts offense got the ball so few times there was nothing he could do.

Btw I dislike the Colts and had a bet on the Saints lol

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS