Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Peyton Manning is a Choke Artist

kosherkid

Glad the Patriots got past the wild card round too... oh wait.

The year the Colts lost to the Steelers was bull ****, Big Ben (More like Big *****) got the luckiest tackle on a defensive back that had previously gotten stabbed in the leg. Then we had the choke artist Mike go up there and miss the field goal, but that's why we ditched him and the youth don't even know his name.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The year the Colts lost to the Steelers was bull ****, Big Ben (More like Big *****) got the luckiest tackle on a defensive back that had previously gotten stabbed in the leg. Then we had the choke artist Mike go up there and miss the field goal, but that's why we ditched him and the youth don't even know his name.

I'm surprised that no one is as mad about the whole recording thing.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Eh, Brady is #1. Get over it. Manning sucks.

I actually think those numbers help me out. With how good Manning has been in the regular season over the last 5 years, he hasn't come through in the playoffs to get to and win the Superbowl. Manning hasn't been clutch in the playoffs, that's the definition of choking.

Brady= 4 Superbowls 3 Wins

Manning=2 Superbowls 1 Wins

I don't even like Brady and it's obvious he's far superior to Manning when it comes to winning.

Brady had a defense all of those years.

Manning has amazing years WITHOUT a defense.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

Brady had a defense all of those years.

Manning has amazing years WITHOUT a defense.

The year he won the Superbowl not only was he horrible (3 TD's 7 INT's) But his defense and running game carried his ass.

And WHEN has the Patriots had a defense? All of them are like makeshift guys. Remember when Troy Brown -the reciever- would play cornerback for half the game?

im a big fan of brett farve, He's #1 and hall of Famer :D

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

u wanna see clutch take a look at carson palmer

and peyton's record in the playoffs is 9-9, which isn't terrible. You have to admit Brady had great teams. Except 2007, 18-0 then CHOKE against the giants wat.

Carson Palmer clutch? He's like 0-2 in the playoffs if I remember correctly. And I'll admit Brady had good O lines... but he never had great RB's or WR's.

And if you remember he was injured for that Superbowl.

Carson Palmer clutch? He's like 0-2 in the playoffs if I remember correctly. And I'll admit Brady had good O lines... but he never had great RB's or WR's.

carson palmer was injured in the first quarter for 1 of those.

Also he won about 6 games this year in the last 2-3 minutes. Talent-wise the Bengals aren't the best team. :P

Tom Brady had amazing teams.

Hostility

carson palmer was injured in the first quarter for 1 of those.

Also he won about 6 games this year in the last 2-3 minutes. Talent-wise the Bengals aren't the best team. :P

Tom Brady had amazing teams.

I really like Carson Palmer... but ever since that devastating injury he has not been the same. It's a shame.

Corey Dillon (with Kevin Faulk on 3rd downs).. Deon Branch, both exceptionally good players at the time. yeah, there defense might have been shallow at cornerback but other then that they had some decent players.. with Richard Seymore, Willie McGanist, Rodney Harrison, Assaunte Samuel ect.

Who have the Colts had? yes, Freeney/Mathis.. other then that.. the only other consistent player has been Gary Bracket.. Bob Sanders has been injured more then 50% of the time.. and their best corner was Nick harper, who was average at best.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

As much as I am Pats/Brady fan I have to say the better QB still Manning.

Brady is 2nd best no questions but Manning makes amazing throws that nobody makes. Peyton had like 350 yds not bad just he choked last 2 mins.

If I had to start a franchise I am going with Manning as of now, Brady plays well but sometimes gets int that are unnecessary.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Corey Dillon (with Kevin Faulk on 3rd downs).. Deon Branch, both exceptionally good players at the time. yeah, there defense might have been shallow at cornerback but other then that they had some decent players.. with Richard Seymore, Willie McGanist, Rodney Harrison, Assaunte Samuel ect.

Who have the Colts had? yes, Freeney/Mathis.. other then that.. the only other consistent player has been Gary Bracket.. Bob Sanders has been injured more then 50% of the time.. and their best corner was Nick harper, who was average at best.

Corey Dillon... fine. (1 good season) Deion Branch has been horrible outside of the Pats system. And sure the Pats have had pretty good defenses (not dominant, but good) but Brady has had no talent around him on offense.

Here's the list of the great colts players:

-Marvin Harrison (Hall of Famer)

-Bob Sanders (Pro Bowler)

-Dallas Clark (Top 3 TE in the league)

-Reggie Wayne (Solid #1)

-Edgerrin James (Potential Hall of Famer)

-Jeff Saturday (Top 3 Center)

-Ryan Diem (Really good Tackle)

-Antoine Bethea (Top Safety)

Those are just the GREAT players. All of em but like 2 are on offense.

Corey Dillon... fine. (1 good season) Deion Branch has been horrible outside of the Pats system. And sure the Pats have had pretty good defenses (not dominant, but good) but Brady has had no talent around him on offense.

Here's the list of the great colts players:

-Marvin Harrison (Hall of Famer)

-Bob Sanders (Pro Bowler)

-Dallas Clark (Top 3 TE in the league)

-Reggie Wayne (Solid #1)

-Edgerrin James (Potential Hall of Famer)

-Jeff Saturday (Top 3 Center)

-Ryan Diem (Really good Tackle)

-Antoine Bethea (Top Safety)

Those are just the GREAT players. All of em but like 2 are on offense.

Bob Sanders has been injured more then he has played in his career.. Antoine Bethea, although good has never been nominated to a pro bowl..

but Ryan Diem? ? seriously??? he is GARBAGE... come on now.. he shouldn't even be anywhere near that list.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

Bob Sanders has been injured more then he has played in his career.. Antoine Bethea, although good has never been nominated to a pro bowl..

but Ryan Diem? ? seriously??? he is GARBAGE... come on now.. he shouldn't even be anywhere near that list.

When Bob Sanders was healthy he anchored a defense that CARRIED Peyton to his only Superbowl. (Look at the stats that year of when Sanders was out and was in... night and day differences.)

Ryan Diem had a bad year this year, but overall throughout his career pretty damn solid.