Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

And THE war is back on

Gotcho

TLP vs Foe p2p cw  

139 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• TLP
    • FOE

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These proposed rules seem kinda gay,

I'll pm you in irc, but you seem to enjoy this topic so i'll also say here so we can get a bit of a reasonable test going.

What you proposed ~

7) Rules Of War (Must include If Overheads are on or Off etc.):

Overs on, 20 def, summon off, corrupts off, miasmic off, all pvp off

What i propose ~

7) Rules Of War (Must include If Overheads are on or Off etc.):

Overs on, 20 def, summon on, corrupts on, miasmic off, the old payer book must be used e.g. you must be able to smite. 30 defence is the highest we will tollerate, any "pures" above 30 defence cannot take part.

Ml only, No FA, No apps.

#TEAM-WALLI

Way way to early on this one TLP.

I mean you have just started to give FOE fights in P2p, if you look 4 weeks back you were struggling to even put fight with MM.

You have been gaining momentum slowly, but IF this war take place and you lose. Gisp. You will lose all your momentum.

Final Ownage Elite got the upper hand in this war and I'm positive they will pull a victory if accepted. Good luck both.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Way way to early on this one TLP.

I mean you have just started to give FOE fights in P2p, if you look 4 weeks back you were struggling to even put fight with MM.

You have been gaining momentum slowly, but IF this war take place and you lose. Gisp. You will lose all your momentum.

Final Ownage Elite got the upper hand in this war and I'm positive they will pull a victory if accepted. Good luck both.

I think you are right.. but wars are not only meant to happen for wins and record.. I've always had fun in wars

and wtf at the Poll votes atm lol...

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

No offense but why bother, you don't beat them on sunday pk trips, they will outpull u probly, and worst of all their entire clans Gp foundation is richer than yours, so they will be wearing maxed mage or maxed ranging gear, whilst your level 60s of addy will be wearing addy G.

i Voted for Taco's.

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif

yeah true why even bother having a clan like IL then too right..

the whole clan world is on top of you.. you barely have any members.. no1 knows you.. your not in the top 10, probably not even close..you probably dont even have members above 60, or that can even wear addy weapons

Were more of pures than you, l2 boot addy.

And Also we atleast go out every week no matter what pull and attack or get attacked by anything we see.

for a quick edit we have a 60+ cb req. ty

Were more of pures than you, l2 boot addy.

And Also we atleast go out every week no matter what pull and attack or get attacked by anything we see.

for a quick edit we have a 60+ cb req. ty

hmm yeah TLP doesnt go out every week :drag: , and the pures that are in your clan can be made in 1 week, so that aint a big achievement to brag about.. also we have like 3-4 addy daddys, you go ahead and care about it while we don't..

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Kide, we have been #3 P2P for more then a year. The only clan that even had a shot for #3 was Fatality, when they were good.

Hello Sexy King! I love you and all, but I still think this is a bad idea/too quick move since you just recently started to compete with Foe. Good luck both

@Dutch Leader; I know full-outs are fun but full-outs sure kills a clans moral if they lose, 90% of the clans that lose a full-out ends in a slump or close. I could name a long list with clans ending in a slump after losing a full-out. This is getting off topic already.

OT: Foe got the upper hand, but I don't see why TLP shouldn't be able to pull this off.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

hmm yeah TLP doesnt go out every week :drag: , and the pures that are in your clan can be made in 1 week, so that aint a big achievement to brag about.. also we have like 3-4 addy daddys, you go ahead and care about it while we don't..

M hmm buddy, 1 week pures i lol. ill just stop our flame war now, get back on topic you guna need more mains to fight foe atm.