Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

And THE war is back on

Gotcho

TLP vs Foe p2p cw  

139 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• TLP
    • FOE

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah true why even bother having a clan like IL then too right..

the whole clan world is on top of you.. you barely have any members.. no1 knows you.. your not in the top 10, probably not even close..you probably dont even have members above 60, or that can even wear addy weapons

roflmaoooo

owned :x

i want TLP but i think FOE.

But props for doing a full out, i wish more happend, i wish when i was in E we accepted a lot more but meh.

Corrupt off / pvp off seems fair to me, shows organisation and stats rather than the wealth of the clan. Summoning... i dunno tbh :)

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Would be a nice fight tbh if it was matched i'd say tlp but foe might outpull tlp so i'm not sure what the outcome would be in a full out situation but yea the rules stated seem fine to me.

7) Rules Of War:

Overs on, 20 def, summon off, corrupts off, miasmic off, all pvp off.

This way the battle will be decided more on organisation rather than the ability of people to pay for corrupt armour etc. Miasmic should be off because it affects the battle to a great degree in my opinion making the war less relient on organisation. The new staff of light should be allowed yes it does hit more but it's only 5% bonus on top of ancient staff that's like arguing the fact that ancient staff's are too powerful so people should use waterstaff's and as they do't effect the speed of a players attacks like miasmic barrage does I don't see the problem.

Also if your going to war tlp you war tlp's member list you shouldn't say 30+ def is untolerable because they obviously have some in the clan if you don't like it I say don't war them the same goes for curses.

The curses shouldn't be an option as they are a primary combat stats that directly effects combat in player vs player situations summoning is commonly toggled on and off because it is a secondary combat stat (e.g. active benefits of summoning are only released when a familiar is summoned) and in my opinion they get in the way of wars it should be more about the organisation of the members participating in the war not the fact that people have steel titans hitting 80s on the opponent.

But ofcourse that's just my take on the situation.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Also kide, isn't pulling high 90s to 100 already an accomplishment? There has only been 5 clans that pulled 100 or above it. 3 Now since E is gone and FI is in a hole. Main goal is to pull 100 to this war, and i'll be happy

I think Foe might have this war, just from past wars they fought. But I am really rooting for Tlp, Tlp has been getting alot better and moving up in p2p pulling big, So this will be a really close fight and hopefully Tlp can pull out the win.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Would be a nice fight tbh if it was matched i'd say tlp but foe might outpull tlp so i'm not sure what the outcome would be in a full out situation but yea the rules stated seem fine to me.

7) Rules Of War:

Overs on, 20 def, summon off, corrupts off, miasmic off, all pvp off.

This way the battle will be decided more on organisation rather than the ability of people to pay for corrupt armour etc. Miasmic should be off because it affects the battle to a great degree in my opinion making the war less relient on organisation. The new staff of light should be allowed yes it does hit more but it's only 5% bonus on top of ancient staff that's like arguing the fact that ancient staff's are too powerful so people should use waterstaff's and as they do't effect the speed of a players attacks like miasmic barrage does I don't see the problem.

Also if your going to war tlp you war tlp's member list you shouldn't say 30+ def is untolerable because they obviously have some in the clan if you don't like it I say don't war them the same goes for curses.

The curses shouldn't be an option as they are a primary combat stats that directly effects combat in player vs player situations summoning is commonly toggled on and off because it is a secondary combat stat (e.g. active benefits of summoning are only released when a familiar is summoned) and in my opinion they get in the way of wars it should be more about the organisation of the members participating in the war not the fact that people have steel titans hitting 80s on the opponent.

But ofcourse that's just my take on the situation.

20 Def Gear max would make the best sense. Thus no infinity/handcannon/curses.

Considering if people can afford Staves of Light/Curses, Zuriels and Corrupt Armour should be on then don't you think.

TLP are declaring on FOE. If TLP has 30+ def and curses and FOE has 0 30+ def and curses because they are a pure clan, why should FOE war with curses and 30+ def? Why not just get veng and rune its basically 1-2 combats.

wtf.. how come its 50+- for TLP against 35+- for FOE>.

FOE r #1 P2P atm right.. we should be the underdog :geek:

Btw I agree with the declared rules.. but then again Im not really familiar with the wepons and stuff that runescape has atm.. but these corrupted **** & zuriel seems a bit unfair

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader