Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honour in pure clans

t7emon arrow

Honour was once a rule book, everyone knew what actions were honour, and which weren't.

Now, with so many new additions to the game, the definition, in regards to RuneScape has faded.

I guess praying 1 vs 1 is okay if you're both doing it and briding or something. Because that's what you do briding. But PK'ing in edge and praying is dumb. So is praying D claw specs, that's just ******. If you don't want to die to claws, use your ******* brain and wear a phoenix neck, you don't have to damn pray. Even if you can't afford them (they're what 15k?) then use food combo's. There's plenty of guides around.

Also, PJing and tagging is lame in todays times. Tagging kinda faded away, now it's suddenly come back. Pretty lame if everyone in the fight is in a pure clan.

Another thing you didn't mention was rushing. God damn hater those mother fuckers that mage you then spec, even if you're wearing a phoenix neck they'll try it. Are people seriously that dumb now? All it does is annoy me, waste my food, makes me bank and get my briding gear out, run back and rape your ass. So is it really worth it?

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely support karl's and shes wet now's statements to me it's absurd and doesn't help the spirit of the game at all being in the pure community is all about making the game better and more enjoyable (fun) for ourselves in the community via clan rivalry fun miniwars and other events pures tend to take part in.

No honour acts such as rushing, pjing, praying and ofcourse teleport shouldn't be accepted under any grounds it's time to be strict? I just wish other clan leaders would take the same stance if your clan is an honour clan uphold the rules and punish members who do not abide by the rules.

It's sad to see flaming on a topic made to benefit the pure community, my defence level on the game does not dictate my ability to discuss topics about the pure community and I happen to be high council of a clan which is part of the pure community.

You need to get over your obsession with runescape accounts, regardless of if I had a 1 defence account (which I used to be) or a 30 defence account im still the same person behind the account so your comment is useless.

Ofcourse 13th you might not give a damn but essentially "honour" clans shouldn't claim to be honour if their too scared to uphold honour rules/ethics strictly do you not agree? That is the essence of this thread, it is attempt to bring honour back into the pure community the way it should be.

Flaming on a topic like this just makes your immaturity more apparent.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

The kid got tagged, that happens at drags. Then again, seeing as you're 30 def I'm sure you've never even attempted to 1v1 pk.

As for praying 1v1, the idiot prayed first so ofc the Foe kids are gonna pray back.

Get the **** over it. Tagging at drags is no big deal. Praying when the kid prays first is no big deal.

What is a big deal is that we've got 30 def shitheads in PURE clans now.

Why the hell are you speaking about "honour".

If I'm not mistaken, you're the 34 odd Defence idiot with Turmoil in a pure clan. EoP have also sent mains to hit us for the past fortnight.

You're really not in a position to start making topics like this.

35i2n1u.png

ur 30 def so imo u have no say in anything regarding pures

If I'm not mistaken, you're the 34 odd Defence idiot with Turmoil in a pure clan. EoP have also sent mains to hit us for the past fortnight.

Sums it up^^

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

you yourself know that the mains arent from EOP... again trying to fit into MM :D

On topic...

Honour went when the old wildy went tbh. its now Hybrid or Die i guess :/

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

you yourself know that the mains arent from EOP... again trying to fit into MM :D

On topic...

Honour went when the old wildy went tbh. its now Hybrid or Die i guess :/

YEAH BRO I'M SO TOTALLY TRYING TO FIT INTO MM!!

Idiot.

Of course they're EoP mains, Epidemic died into EoP thus making Epidemic's mains now EoP's problem. :banana:

35i2n1u.png

YEAH BRO I'M SO TOTALLY TRYING TO FIT INTO MM!!

Idiot.

Of course they're EoP mains, Epidemic died into EoP thus making Epidemic's mains now EoP's problem. :banana:

Not even 15 Epidemic joined us. FOE, CP and DP got also much members of E.

www.eop-rs.com-1265856176-U80.png

- EoP Member since 16 January 2010 -