Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

defence in pure clans

13th

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read pages 3+4 and you will know.

Also Charlie that is total ******* bull **** since half of TH was welfare and during the start to end I never saw anything like that, so don't spread rumors.

Spread rumors? When i joined ScorN which was formed by ex-th ranks it's what I was told. Saying half of TH was welfare actually proofs my point, they were poor, one rich person offered them money to get defence and they needed it so did it. Not saying what i heard was definatly 100% true but it's what i heard, don't cry over it so much.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

After reading 6 pages of this ****, i must say i can see both sides. In my personal OPINION I believe it should be 1-25 def. 30 def is not a pure and 30+ with turmoil isnt even close. I believe that 25 and 20 def are almost 0 difference, the only thing you get is infinity and infinity is Ftw.

UJUI2.png

Useless discussion is useless, no matter how much some of us might want the pure community to take a turn towards what pure clanning used to be, it won't ever happen. 25 was accepted long ago, 30 will soon be common as well. Disgusting if you'd ask me, but really, you can't lay the law down on other clans / pures which wish to train their defence for whatever reason. To me, 20 defence is as far as you should be allowed to go in a pure clan. But as stated, higher defence was generally accepted long ago.

13th, I understand your concern for this and all, but what is it really going to you with you and others complaining?

This ****** pure clan world can't take the simple steps to abide by an honor code and make restrictions on defence. Your bitching simply makes you another advocate for 1 def that gets you no where.

Of course the pure world evolves, and together we pures would evolve with it. Why the **** do you think people would stay 1 defence with all of the new opportunities?

Your thread is 95% full of ****** replies that won't get this clan world anywhere. Save it for Jagex, who don't give a damn about this game at all anyway.

I personally think 20- def is acceptable. 25 def should not be considered unless hacked, but we don't abide by standards like that anymore do we?

13th, you're making a good topics but i don't understand why did you guys bringing 95 pray turmoil with 34 def guy and his name is off my turd or something to trips.

Anyways i hate defence :( Ruining these days.. But it just a game so idc tbh

the thing with 20 def is that it was around long before the 30 def bonuses. You cant forget that.

And in the old wildy with a whip, and 90+ str, the gloves and defender was a winner to hit +1 higher and a lot more accurate when you were fighting mains.

Dutch leader, Hiei, finnald, - tlp were the first to really use it i think? :/

But now... in pvp/bh worlds... its not worth it at all. No one will use defenders.. so ur getting the +1 from gloves.. thats it. ANDDDD with the 90+ cmb mains no longer being the 'average main' as 13th said earlier in a diff topic, 90+ pures get screwed over anyway. Get 99 attack and use ur mith defender, you stil wont KO a 99 def range tank.

Times change, i would never of got 20 def on W 3 S T if it was in the pvp/bh era.

20 def is dead as a pure. Clans should still accept it because people made before the bh/pvp era, but mostly people get it now to tank, which is not what a pure is about :(

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

13th, I understand your concern for this and all, but what is it really going to you with you and others complaining?

This ****** pure clan world can't take the simple steps to abide by an honor code and make restrictions on defence. Your bitching simply makes you another advocate for 1 def that gets you no where.

Of course the pure world evolves, and together we pures would evolve with it. Why the **** do you think people would stay 1 defence with all of the new opportunities?

Your thread is 95% full of ****** replies that won't get this clan world anywhere. Save it for Jagex, who don't give a damn about this game at all anyway.

I personally think 20- def is acceptable. 25 def should not be considered unless hacked, but we don't abide by standards like that anymore do we?

just because it is, doesnt mean it has to be

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF