Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[ SOTM 2 - VOTING ]

Coz

VOTE  

56 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE FOR GRAPHICALLY BEST

• [img]http://i46.tinypic.com/14ukuhf.png[/img]
    • [img]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/807/sotmcolor.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8939/colortm.png[/img]
    • [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3825/colorsigsotm.png[/img]
    • [img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/nachotraynor/sotm2.png[/img]

I don't know where Anthoni is, I am guessing he got busy and forgot so here is the voting topic....

:: SOTM #2 - Colorful ::

Vote for the sig that you think is the best GRAPHICALLY.

The winner will be announced Tuesday Night!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Due to late posting)

:: GL to all those you entered ::

1. Havoc
  2. uNeeQ
  3. SpIttles
  4. Mini
  5. TRiXx

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

seriously thats what i wana know too. yours was probably the most creative out of any

I agree I would have voted for Nick's sig :down:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Nicks was not entered because of the theme, the theme was Color, not black and white.

col·or·ful (klr-fl)

adj.

1. Full of color; abounding in colors

2. Characterized by rich variety; vividly distinctive

@ Anthoni, SOTM, should be entered and voted upon before end of the month, thats why on the first one entry runs for first 28/31 day month then a few days for voting so ready to start a new on the first of the next month.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

Nicks was not entered because of the theme, the theme was Color, not black and white.

col·or·ful (klr-fl)

adj.

1. Full of color; abounding in colors

2. Characterized by rich variety; vividly distinctive

@ Anthoni, SOTM, should be entered and voted upon before end of the month, thats why on the first one entry runs for first 28/31 day month then a few days for voting so ready to start a new on the first of the next month.

White is the presence of all color, black is the absence of color. And if that's not enough for you did you not read the text? "Sans COLOR" All the entries above have different colors and black and since black isn't a color they shouldn't be allowed in either this is madness. (OBVIOUS ******* SARCASM) It's his own rendition, obviously people other than myself thought it was appropriate. I'm not trying to troll or **** anyone off right now it just annoys me that the only one with a shred of individualism wasn't allowed in. And even if it doesn't fit the category which it does wouldn't you think you would tell someone who posted their entry on FEBRUARY 1ST that their entry wasn't allowed sometime during that entire month? This way he would have atleast been able to make a new one. You can tell he didn't just make a ****** one second paint sig. I can see why you did what you did but I don't think you handled it well or thought through it well at all.

I bet I have a hand in whoever wins this one. Sorry to the other guys in advance.

Arp-1.png

White is the presence of all color, black is the absence of color. And if that's not enough for you did you not read the text? "Sans COLOR" All the entries above have different colors and black and since black isn't a color they shouldn't be allowed in either this is madness. (OBVIOUS ******* SARCASM) It's his own rendition, obviously people other than myself thought it was appropriate. I'm not trying to troll or **** anyone off right now it just annoys me that the only one with a shred of individualism wasn't allowed in. And even if it doesn't fit the category which it does wouldn't you think you would tell someone who posted their entry on FEBRUARY 1ST that their entry wasn't allowed sometime during that entire month? This way he would have atleast been able to make a new one. You can tell he didn't just make a ****** one second paint sig. I can see why you did what you did but I don't think you handled it well or thought through it well at all.

I bet I have a hand in whoever wins this one. Sorry to the other guys in advance.

I love you

Here's another argument;

If a SOTM's theme were to be 'Racism' and somebody made a signature of Martin Luthar King, would you reject said signature's entry into the voting stages? Without lying to yourself, the answer would be no, you would consider it a valid entry. I ask because MLK in no way represents Racism, but rather the lack there-of, in the same manner that black and white does not represent colour, but is specifically defined as anything lacking in colour. In conclusion; my sig should have been entered yo.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

......but rather the lack there-of, in the same manner that black and white does not represent colour, but is specifically defined as anything lacking in colour....

You just agreed saying your sig has nothing to do with Color, read the definition I posted and I hope you can understand, if not I am sorry and GL next month.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

You just agreed saying your sig has nothing to do with Color, read the definition I posted and I hope you can understand, if not I am sorry and GL next month.

If you really can't allow creative entries then enjoy it being ruined for every month. It's just going to turn into a joke like PC's old sotw. Sorry and gl. And you still haven't answered why you didn't even notify him, someone who posted their entry on february 1st that their entry wouldn't be allowed. That's the part that really troubles me.

Arp-1.png