Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What makes you love your clan?

M4G1CA

First of all; I just broke the combo of 10 topics in a row, all basically being about honour in pure clans. Yay.

Now to business;

What makes you stay in your clan? What makes you love your clan? What makes you come to trips? What makes you etc. etc. etc.? All arguments are valid, but do not draw comparisons to other clans to avoid hurtin each others feelins : (

Go.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

What makes me love my clan? The fact that I founded it and seen it go through many good and bad times. I feel like I know everybody in EOP extremely well, we have a great core base of members and staff, and personally I really like our community. Idc about pulling huge numbers, or about winning all the time, I just like the fact that EOP knows we are only out there for fun. I work 40-50 hours a week, I have a very busy social life, and very little downtime sometimes, but I still manage to find the time to be a part of EOP. Im not the only one though, plenty of our members are in college/university. I find some clans take RS way too seriously, but Real Life > RS and all EOP realize that which is also what makes me like being in my clan. I'm going to be moving on from scape soon though, so the real question is how much longer am I going to be around. :wub:

thekingu.png

I'm going to be moving on from scape soon though, so the real question is how much longer am I going to be around. :wub:

You've been saying that for about two years now :P

EOP - Was my first proper pure clan, I loved the people in it and knew them well. I made two accounts just to be in EOP, I rose through the ranks, stayed active as a clan friend when forced to rebuild, I experienced the good of being #1 in 2007 summer to the bad of the glacier incident where we lost everyone but the pure core. i helped build us up the best I could and tried to work with those within the clan. But things change, me and people in the clan, you move on with life, others move on with life and EOP wasn't the same to me as it had once been.

Epidemic - I wasn't ranked, I had nothing to worry about apart from turning up myself and performing to the best of my ability. Every trip I turned up to we did well which in itself is fun, or we'd be rewarded with a little one thing at the end for staying the entire trip. The leaders were laid back when needed and serious when it needed. The Vent was amazing, the trips were awesome and most importantly the community was brilliant. I feel no other clan will replicate what I experienced between the two clans so that combined with me not being on scape for 6 weeks all together, and 10 weeks without gaining exp outside a trip I don't see myself joining another clan.

Two clans I'm glad to have been a part of.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

What makes you stay in your clan? Because I've been in it for 13 months+, I've loved just about every minute of it.

What makes you love your clan? The members, leaders, etc. There's minimal flaming going on.

What makes you come to trips? You make me go tralalalala, tralalalala. Wars are fun, but it's not all about that.

What makes you etc. etc. etc.? Ventrilo, forums, etc. etc. etc.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Spammer :<

I love clans for communities

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Epidemic - I wasn't ranked, I had nothing to worry about apart from turning up myself and performing to the best of my ability. Every trip I turned up to we did well which in itself is fun, or we'd be rewarded with a little one thing at the end for staying the entire trip. The leaders were laid back when needed and serious when it needed. The Vent was amazing, the trips were awesome and most importantly the community was brilliant. I feel no other clan will replicate what I experienced between the two clans so that combined with me not being on scape for 6 weeks all together, and 10 weeks without gaining exp outside a trip I don't see myself joining another clan.

Two clans I'm glad to have been a part of.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I loved being in Ascendency because of the high concentration of managers there.

I loved being in Malice because i can say without a doubt, we had the best community of any pure clan, we just played to have fun, not for ranks, and this can be seen in #malice where a clan that has been closed for like 3 months still has a more active irc then half the clans out there.

I love my current clan EoP because it was something so different then A or M, we have the huge trips, and the bigger community. I may not get to know a lot of people as well individually, but i've gotten to know a lot of people reasonably well, and everyone is pretty chilled. A huge part of a clan for me is the leadership, and not one staff member in EoP takes this game too seriously, they all place more importance on having laughs and enjoying our time spent scaping. I also love that everyone is pro at mini's ^^

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

What makes you stay in your clan?

Probably because I'm really loyal, my first and only clan would be Fatality.

What makes you love your clan?

The people I've met, the drive to go on and I almost know everyone on a personal level. I love my peoples

What makes you come to trips?

Well if I don't come who's going to lead :|, when I wasn't a rank I still came to every trip, hoping we'd have good fights, didn't matter if we lost or won but we always managed to make the best out of it and have fun. I remember i had a bank with 200 scims and return sets when I joined, i always died in 1 hit in the run-ins lol, horrible it made me so poor :P but yeah now I'm hoping that we could write history, without any founders left breaking in the top #3 and having those beast fights again. That's basically all I want before I get too old for runescape and the time it eats from me. But we have the potential and we have the most loyal and dedicated members ever.

aka without Fatality I wouldn't play a game at all.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif