Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You Aren't Low

Keith

Epidemic is low.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a rank in a small clan, and I don't even play or attempt to help because everyone that joins the clan is a ******* moron.

Sad to say, all I do is sit in IRC and KB idiots from our channel who cause ******* problems(most of which are actually IN THE CLAN) and then have to deal with them when they pm me and cry about how I'm a **** rank and call me "kid" and "troll."

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Clans back in the day that were said to be low level, ex. Ascendency were actually low leveled.

No one cares.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

low is minus 70, like you said need a cap on it to be considered low

A real 1 defense pure can easily get a 99 stat at 68/69 combat. That makes no sense.

Back when the wilderness was removed the cap was set at 55 because of the low BH crater, but really when I think of low levels I think of a bunch of 30s and 40s maybe even lower.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Age has nothing to do with it, one of my co leaders is 15 whilst another HC is 13. Its about people respecting the clan, i dont think members take low level clans or what ever you want to call it seriously. I think the majority see it as something to do until they get the requirements for proper clans because they are just not fun.

Low level clans choose to make themselves boring when it is the most simple type of clan to run. If you guys stop doing these stupid 4v4 mini wars and get out there in the wilderness make friends and get them to join you will be up to pulling 20+ in no time. Its so easy to pk at a low level because mains or good pure can not attack you. You have a huge amount of low level pures running around the wilderness who can be recruited, taught how to fight and all the other little stuff.

Not many people want to join a clan who does 1-2 4v4 fights in clanwars a day. Nobody can use any excuse about numbers because at the end of the day we have plenty examples of low level clans who have made it big. For example DP who are not even 2 years old yet and doing great on a high level scale.

If ya too lazy to read my epic text wall - low level clans are now boring because of lazy CW based leaders who are only focused on ranks on PW instead of what their members want.

Decent position to take Asher, you aren't in the low level scene and I don't know you well but I'll take it you haven't been in awhile if ever. DP is for sure one of the clans that made it with lower reqs. to a bigger clan, but like you said they've been around almost two years?

Its not as simple as you make it seem. Your theory proposes the idea of not doing "4v4 miniwars" anymore and instead going into the wilderness and PKing like clans used to do all the time, if I'm not mistaken? So if we're not doing the 4v4 miniwars we're PKing...with 4 people? That wouldn't be bad if clans actually went out often and there were more of them, but with the Pure Community on the decline we don't have that. The emergence of CC teams or w/e you want to call them disables us from going out with less than 10 people and having fun.

But still a decent opinion, Asher.

Decent position to take Asher, you aren't in the low level scene and I don't know you well but I'll take it you haven't been in awhile if ever. DP is for sure one of the clans that made it with lower reqs. to a bigger clan, but like you said they've been around almost two years?

Its not as simple as you make it seem. Your theory proposes the idea of not doing "4v4 miniwars" anymore and instead going into the wilderness and PKing like clans used to do all the time, if I'm not mistaken? So if we're not doing the 4v4 miniwars we're PKing...with 4 people? That wouldn't be bad if clans actually went out often and there were more of them, but with the Pure Community on the decline we don't have that. The emergence of CC teams or w/e you want to call them disables us from going out with less than 10 people and having fun.

But still a decent opinion, Asher.

I don't have to be in it to watch over it. Yeah DP have been around for like 1year and abit my point is when it was made pures were rare due to no wilderness and the BH craters leaving them and basicaly all of the other clans with basically nothing to do but with good leadership they still made it. I could even use my own clan as an example, we started out as a F2P clan with 65+ requirements, if leaders want to make it work it can work.

If you start a trip with 4 people post it on the site or even youtube people will see the profit made and the fun and more members will come next time along with recruits gained from the videos. You do not need another pure clan to fight to pk low clans have plenty of prey in the wilderness around the clock. If the team is too big you can attack them when a few have straggled off, team up with them make friends get them to join later or hop. Any one of you pure clans can take out 6 massers with your 4.

You can even make friends with them teach them about honour, piling and all that and that's more members for you. The pure community does not dictate how successful a clan is. Just make a few vids on youtube get about 100 subscribers upload content every other day get some followers and your gone clear, simple as.

Technically what I've learned from after the wilderness disappeared is that new rules appeared. Putting that out there we are control of them and they do change just like how before 20 defence was acceptable and now 30 defence is? Considering all these new rules and the stuff we need to adapt to we've changed the definition of low levels.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Low clans exist, there just aren't any now. The low level clan I lead was 10- defence and we had a cap that went up as our members did. As for the newer clans lead by new people closing, it's been happening for a long time now.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Low clans exist, there just aren't any now. The low level clan I lead was 10- defence and we had a cap that went up as our members did. As for the newer clans lead by new people closing, it's been happening for a long time now.

Ascendency is low lvled :P

Low level clans and high levels will change with the game. As the game progresses to its end, so will the clans

We're already seeing that

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Guest SeanP

love u keith

tl;dr but i kno ur knocking some sense into these rs players <3

hope whatever clan ur in is doing well.

Great topic. Hope every smaller clan leader gets around to reading this and learn what they're doing wrong. The "low level clan scene" really is turning into **** due to horrible leaders not setting any standard for their clans

pandanegative1.png