Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best thing for everyone to do.

ApeJr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

addy-HETEl.jpg

Hey lol im in that clan

Sig i made awhile back find it abit funny just thought you guys will have some humar and will find it abit funny also.

@t7arrow i didn't mention anything about honor and idk why you acting like a total ******* about my topic and i wasn't even baised and was sticking up for you(30 defence pures) at certain points.

Your signature makes it ridiculously obvious that you were trying to got your point across and seem fair in the process lmfao don't kid yourself.

Would of thought u had a sence of humar was made about the same time Epidemic members used to make signatures about other clans, I been in both MM and TLP unlike you So i think i have a clear veiw of both perspectives, And you go on to flame me for what reason idk why once thought you were a cool guy we also had a nice back and foruth dm meh internet warriors are internet warriors i guess.

Many similar topics has been posted like this all the time. People agree but be runescapeistic, nothing is changing.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Would of thought u had a sence of humar was made about the same time Epidemic members used to make signatures about other clans, I been in both MM and TLP unlike you So i think i have a clear veiw of both perspectives, And you go on to flame me for what reason idk why once thought you were a cool guy we also had a nice back and foruth dm meh internet warriors are internet warriors i guess.

I didn't support your thread therefore im not a cool guy ok :confused: lets assume this was a sincere attempt at getting an objective view on the situation, good on ya. To most people it just seemed like another topic to initiate flames and that's exactly what it's done. I agree with you funny enough that 30 defence shouldn't be the norm even 20 defence at that.. 1 defence should be essentially, but 20+ defence does exist under the exceptions category in the 1-20 defence req and you must recognise that. It is up to a leaders discretion to allow people with 20-30 defence to stay in a clan and it should stay that way. If people don't like it? Get yourself an e-tissue.

As for sigs dissing clans etc its kinda lame and just initates flaming etc, immature is the word im looking for. May I point out that not once did I flame you so idk where the internet warrior comments are coming from but ok lol.

Anyways good dm son. Looks like a double ko like last time.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Quit bitchin to the ones complaing about defence. Run your own clan, and if you don't have a rank in a clan you really have no room to talk lol

Lol def level?

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

i think im gonna go with the cry about it option, i heard everyone is having a party at 13th's house.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

One Weekend just wake up call up some friends and get over runescape its just a game.

When you're out with your friends having some fun(Drinking beers,Smokin,Partying,Hanging out) Take the time to think

Oic

I liked the part about not wasting your time arguing, thats pretty much all I agree on

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

yo but dude addys acepted now so im gonna support it and put it in my sig so like do i have your attention and like dude idkeven know its just sorediculous how stupid and ****** this is its just like whoah wtf happened one day we were like in hillz just tearin **** up and now like were ******* tankin in mith at lvl 50s when ******* cwarrs came out so now all the st...............anyways what I came to realise is.......

Wildy Died>kids quit>kids get bored>kids get defence>kids join clans>kids are like **** check out my def>yo so now like **** it why not get 30 i mean i am pure pride right bro so like its all about statistics brahhhhhhhhhh

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif