Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guilty?

Omni

I believe you are a tough guy and when I see you I will slap the **** out of you

Sup keyboard warrior

OT: I believe it's innocent until proven guilty.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No one's ever innocent in this world

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• 2 months later...

Innocent until proven guilty. Otherwise we'd have a shitload of guilty people.

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

• 2 weeks later...

Guilty until proven innocent. Obviously if someone would go through so much trouble to make you appear in court, they would have a reason behind it (Unless they were trying to frame you).

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

• 1 year later...

Like all philosphical questions, it's often not either. It all depends on the case at hand. For example if a person was murdered and there was another person found with him at that specific time/date. He/she should be detained untill further evidence is aquired. However if they suspect his girlfriend killed him out of spite after he broke up with her, however she wasn't anywhere at the scene of the crime and lets say it was a knife which killed him. They shouldn't be able to detain her on just mere suspicon.

These are just examples, in real life the situation is usually much more complicated.

Find me at #Clan-Pic

• 1 month later...

Innocent until proven guilty always!

Guilty until proven innocent is a load of ********

and would cause a bunch more false charges than there is currently in the law system.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

The European Convention on Human Rights established the "burden of proof" in European law, thus providing the term of innocent until proven guilty on which most of the English Legal System is situated. However, in some aspects of the law this is not the case. For example, when pleading insanity on a murder trial, the burden of proof switches from the prosecution to the defendant.

A violation of human rights? Possibly. Fair? Definitely.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

We are most definitely guilty until proven innocent in my opinion, because even if you did not do it you still need a good lawyer (money) to have a chance of not going to prison/jail for X amount of time, but also this discussion is kind of a is the glass half-empty or half-full thing.

e81z7c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...